JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a piece of WW 1 history for sale. It is a P 14 rifle in 303 caliber made by Eddystone, for the British army. The metal on this rifle is in excellent condition the bolt, rear sight and action have Matching serial numbers with the bolt having been re-stamped to match the action at some point. The wood is a little rough, but not bad for a 100 year old warhorse. The front handguard has been replaced with a lighter color one. The previous owner has shot it with 180 grain remington ammo and said it shot great. The rifling looks great. Asking $380 or open to trades

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I have had a few inquiries regarding trades. At the moment I am looking for AR 15 parts especially uppers or other parts to complete a stripped lower. Also firearms and I need a few scopes, ammo 22 lr, 223,9mm, 40 s&w 30-06, good quality optics and I'm sure there are other things i would find interesting

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.