JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
you care about your own wacko-agenda where people who smoke pot are EXECUTED.

Naw, nothing statist about THAT comment, now is there?

Give it up. You're a statist thug who want's a theocracy in the USA to make it just like the '50s NEVER WAS. You're little better than Obama. Just a different FLAVOR of statist thug.

In all fairness, Billiam.... He said people getting CAUGHT smuggling or selling illicit drugs (not smoking/using) should get instantly executed.

Also, aside from him possibly saying "God given rights", instead of "natural rights", I don't recall him mentioning/pushing religion in any way, shape, or form so I don't get the "Theocracy" statement either... care to share how you made THAT leap?

The Left is in full force.

The good guys here know who they voted for. It's funny to watch people's Liberal BS blow up in their face. They try to blame the guys that warned them of the atrocity. Now that their savior has shown his colors, they desperately want to show that you and everything you support are wrong as well.

It's a lot like dealing with 1st graders.

The Left is in full force.

The good guys here know who they voted for. It's funny to watch people's Liberal BS blow up in their face. They try to blame the guys that warned them of the atrocity. Now that their savior has shown his colors, they desperately want to show that you and everything you support are wrong as well.

It's a lot like dealing with 1st graders.

Thank you for being part of the problem here.

:s0155:

If you are going to present an argument it would really behoove you to get the facts straight. I would strongly suggest that you research what a green card is because you a wrong and have just lost a ton of credibility.
When it comes to taking someone's word as truth, I do until I hear them present something as truth that really is not. From that point on anything that they say and that I already do not know to be the truth, I view as suspect. It boils down to the old "if you bs me about stuff that I do know, how would I know when you are bs-ing me on stuff that I don't know".

Here you go, Green Forest! This is straight from DHS website and pretty much echoes what I said above about green cards. Maybe you should do little research before you lose your credibility. Now above I COULD have cut and pasted the page after page of minutiae about getting a green card but just simply summed it up.

"What You Need to Know

A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants a person a permanent resident card, commonly called a "Green Card."

You can become a permanent resident several different ways. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or employer in the United States. Other individuals may become permanent residents through refugee or asylee status or other humanitarian programs. In some cases, you may be eligible to file for yourself." Unquote

Brutus Out

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews