JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Wanted Poster.jpg
From>> <broken link removed>

Without one Shot Fired, without one drop of blood, (or the least possible) it CAN be done! Wash out the Redcoats and Tyrants... In 3 easy steps!

USACOPS: Police Departments, Sheriffs' Offices, Officers, and Other Law Enforcement Agencies

1.The Sheriffs are the Highest Ranked Voted in Constitutional Authority in their County, GET YOURS ON THIS LIST THIS WEEK>>

Growing List of Sheriffs, Associations and Police Chiefs Saying ?NO? to Obama Gun Control | CSPOA - Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association

Locals are on this list TOO!

2. Next is every Provost Marshall in the Nation ... They have Federal Arresting Power and Military Police Authority! Put them with a Sheriff of the County and Even the Secret Service have to STAND DOWN!...

3. THEN we show them the LIST of politicians, bankers, and other corrupt "federal officials," even though they already have it (Thanks NSA! maybe you will prove worthwhile? Don't look at US, look behind you!) ... and get some Warrants issued.. Sounds better than a Violent Revolution, or Martial Law, or FOREIGN U.N. Soldiers kicking down doors..( THEY ARE HERE RIGHT NOW BTW, ask any National Guard member!) IF you took an OATH to Uphold and Defend the Constitution.. We need to MAN UP and get er done America! Many other Nations have done it... and ARE doing it RIGHT NOW! I thought WE are the freest Country! Aren't we??
Taxes, corruption,rights are being ANNIHILATED one by one every month! Are you even AWARE of your Bill of Rights? Prove me WRONG!

Bill of Rights Transcript Text

We are not upholding ANYTHING are we?! We cannot pass the tyranny to our children.. it's already here... Do something before we have NOTHING TO LOSE! Free The People! SHARE THE EVER LOVING HECK OUT OF THIS!!! POST IT TO A PATRIOTS WALL! THIS IS A CALL OUT TO THE FAMILIES! DO YOU HEAR THE BECKON CALL!? Find Answers at:

42 Action.org

Wanted Poster.jpg

I can tell you right now, right here, that any given Provost Marshall is a commissioned military officer and they take their marching orders like every other soldier, airman, sailor, or marine... in other words, unless there is an outright mutiny or coup, the teaming up of the PM's and Sherriffs standing against over reaching Federal forces will not happen anytime soon.

I can think of a couple different field grade (O4 through O6) PM's I worked with in the past that were nothing more than sycophantic carreer climbers that would stab their troops in the back if it helped make them look good.

I can tell you right now, right here, that any given Provost Marshall is a commissioned military officer and they take their marching orders like every other soldier, airman, sailor, or marine... in other words, unless there is an outright mutiny or coup, the teaming up of the PM's and Sherriffs standing against over reaching Federal forces will not happen anytime soon.

I can think of a couple different field grade PM's I worked with in the past that were nothing more than sycophantic carreer climbers that would stab their troops in the back if it helped make them look good.

not to mention, it could be seen as enticing violence to commission military personnel to back a political agenda in their professional role. there's a big difference between asking politicians (in this case, sheriffs) to fight and asking a military force to fight.

a really fast way to have this administration find justification to fly armed drones over US air space for more than training over empty desert.

There are so many things wrong with this, it is incredible. Makes me wonder if the Federal Prosecutor in Spokane is bored and trolling gun forums? Maybe needs a few "home grown terrorists" for notches on his belt?

The politics forum on this board has really gone to the dogs recently.

Any moment I expect the UFO nuts to show up....they'd fit right in.

So go back to bammy camp.
All you do is complain here, and mimmick the obama shills on the real news sites. I think there are a pretty good group here at NWF, BUT every post you make is a gripe.

It's no longer a forum about guns, gun enthusiasts, and expansion and discussion of the sport - it's slowly becoming a forum that's for fringe wanna-be militants. Talk of civil war, shooting UN soldiers, conspiracy theorists, and general tough guy paranoia.

It's becoming a perfect cliché of how the mainstream media portrays gun owners.

So go back to bammy camp.
All you do is complain here, and mimmick the obama shills on the real news sites. I think there are a pretty good group here at NWF, BUT every post you make is a gripe.

And object or point it out, and this is what happens.

Reason and respectful dialog is being slowly choked out of NWFA. Which mirrors general political discourse lately, so it's not too surprising.

Well at least we all have one thing in common.

We all like things that go bang! Or pew-pew-pew (suppressed lol). Got to take life one step at a time. Enjoy every last day of 'freedom' while it lasts.

Understand that all the little things that separate us are there for a purpose. Look hard enough and there is always a reason to dislike or even hate someone because they don't believe the things you do or say the wrong things that upset the status quo.

Instead of digging up the floor for reasons to hate, appreciate your fellow gun enthusiast for the great people they are in general. In all my dealings with enthusiasts, sport shooters, hunters, etc, I still haven't met one person I didn't like.

In summary, we can all get along.

Let's form a circle and sing a song! (LOL - sorry - but the post was getting too corny/serious) "Men have feelings too, can I share mine with you? The inner child cries from deep within, nurture me brother, we both can win." HAHAHA

By all means, just bury your heads and listen to what Chris Matthews and other enemies of freedom have to say. Don't be "negative". Don't actually read the writing on the wall. Listen to the people that bashed Bush up, down and sideways tell you not to bash The O. You now need to have respect for that office, even though 5 years ago all you heard were taunts of "not MY President", or "Bush/Cheney need to go to prison for war crimes". Funny, the new guy breaks twice the rules in half the time and we're supposed to "stop being negative". The great Liberal mantra for "I can't combat you with reality, so I will point out your "negativity".".

Bullbubblegum. The OP may be a bit out there, but anybody not upset is either complicit or to stupid to be of any value.

Well at least we all have one thing in common.

We all like things that go bang! Or pew-pew-pew (suppressed lol). Got to take life one step at a time. Enjoy every last day of 'freedom' while it lasts.

Understand that all the little things that separate us are there for a purpose. Look hard enough and there is always a reason to dislike or even hate someone because they don't believe the things you do or say the wrong things that upset the status quo.

Instead of digging up the floor for reasons to hate, appreciate your fellow gun enthusiast for the great people they are in general. In all my dealings with enthusiasts, sport shooters, hunters, etc, I still haven't met one person I didn't like.

In summary, we can all get along.

Let's form a circle and sing a song! (LOL - sorry - but the post was getting too corny/serious) "Men have feelings too, can I share mine with you? The inner child cries from deep within, nurture me brother, we both can win." HAHAHA

Great post. This is why we keep you around. :s0155:

By all means, just bury your heads and listen to what Chris Matthews and other enemies of freedom have to say. Don't be "negative". Don't actually read the writing on the wall. Listen to the people that bashed Bush up, down and sideways tell you not to bash The O. You now need to have respect for that office, even though 5 years ago all you heard were taunts of "not MY President", or "Bush/Cheney need to go to prison for war crimes". Funny, the new guy breaks twice the rules in half the time and we're supposed to "stop being negative". The great Liberal mantra for "I can't combat you with reality, so I will point out your "negativity".".

Bullbubblegum. The OP may be a bit out there, but anybody not upset is either complicit or to stupid to be of any value.

Did you leave any piece of that strawman intact enough that anyone else can use it? I'm sure someone is going to need it over in the "preparedness and survival" forum any minute for a post about fiat currency.

Fact of the matter is, this does more to cause problems than it does create solutions. Especially given the political climate. All Big Sis needs to ramp up DHS spending is more postings like this. Encouraging defection and discord among the US military is a treason offense last time I checked, if we really want to start going down that path, then all hope for civilization really is lost.

Personally, I don't think we're there yet. There is enough latitude in the political process that all is far from lost. With Obama's return to FDR style federalism, all that has happened is it has decreased the relevance of the federal government. The states asserted themselves under Reagan where we made at least a partial return to dual federalism, and now they're not terribly interested in going back to the way it was before. Last I checked, even though the executive branch is interested in controlling guns, the other two branches of government are not interested, even the democratically controlled senate has zero interest in discussing gun control. However, at the same time they're unwilling to even take up the matter of rolling back the affordable care act. However I think next year is going to be important, it's a mid-term election year, and it will also be the first year where people have to buy healthcare coverage or pay a fine.

There is going to be a lot of unpleasantness, and it's going to make one hell of a mess. The important thing is, being able to push real classic liberal values (if you don't know what those are, go read the constitution again), not this progressive collectivist clap-trap.

Did you leave any piece of that strawman intact enough that anyone else can use it? I'm sure someone is going to need it over in the "preparedness and survival" forum any minute for a post about fiat currency.

Fact of the matter is, this does more to cause problems than it does create solutions. Especially given the political climate. All Big Sis needs to ramp up DHS spending is more postings like this. Encouraging defection and discord among the US military is a treason offense last time I checked, if we really want to start going down that path, then all hope for civilization really is lost.

Personally, I don't think we're there yet. There is enough latitude in the political process that all is far from lost. With Obama's return to FDR style federalism, all that has happened is it has decreased the relevance of the federal government. The states asserted themselves under Reagan where we made at least a partial return to dual federalism, and now they're not terribly interested in going back to the way it was before. Last I checked, even though the executive branch is interested in controlling guns, the other two branches of government are not interested, even the democratically controlled senate has zero interest in discussing gun control. However, at the same time they're unwilling to even take up the matter of rolling back the affordable care act. However I think next year is going to be important, it's a mid-term election year, and it will also be the first year where people have to buy healthcare coverage or pay a fine.

There is going to be a lot of unpleasantness, and it's going to make one hell of a mess. The important thing is, being able to push real classic liberal values (if you don't know what those are, go read the constitution again), not this progressive collectivist clap-trap.

Any time you would like to point out what exactly about my post would somehow justify "Big Sis ramping up DHS spending", please feel free. I do not push defection amongst any military. I have never offered any branch of military or any individual member of any branch my idea of what they should or should not do.

I will say that any attempts to quiet American's that are very aware of their rights is crap. No one posting their opinion needs to be quieted for fear of government reaction. The government has already been outed for the illegal things they do. Attempting to suppress the justified outrage We The People are experiencing by suggesting we must shut up or pay the price is no way to be part of the solution.

I am ready for this "unpleasantness". I live freely, without fear of oppression or "consequences" for my freedom. I'm not really sure what you were trying to point out, but you're talking to a free man here that won't be tread upon. Any individual right up to the US Army in it's entirety can come to my door and find out. The buck in fact stops here. My life will end before my freedom does.

Any time you would like to point out what exactly about my post would somehow justify "Big Sis ramping up DHS spending", please feel free. I do not push defection amongst any military. I have never offered any branch of military or any individual member of any branch my idea of what they should or should not do.

No, but the OP did, and your assertion that anyone poo-pooing his idea was taking the ostrich approach. It's posts like the OP that ramp up DHS spending.

I will say that any attempts to quiet American's that are very aware of their rights is crap. No one posting their opinion needs to be quieted for fear of government reaction. The government has already been outed for the illegal things they do. Attempting to suppress the justified outrage We The People are experiencing by suggesting we must shut up or pay the price is no way to be part of the solution.

It has been said in the past that american democracy stands on three boxes... the soap, the ballot and the cartridge, in that order. The OP was sure making a play for skipping the first two. Which is very much premature.

Right now we need to be up on the soap boxes conveying two ideas: First, we need to articulate the problem, then we need to suggest a solution. The assertion made by the OP is that "the problem is evident", and that the only solution is one that involves insurrection, which is a solution that is at best unpalatable to me, and probably to most of the american people. Any attempt at insurrection right now would be another Harper's Ferry incident.

I am ready for this "unpleasantness". I live freely, without fear of oppression or "consequences" for my freedom. I'm not really sure what you were trying to point out, but you're talking to a free man here that won't be tread upon. Any individual right up to the US Army in it's entirety can come to my door and find out. The buck in fact stops here. My life will end before my freedom does.

I didn't mean to so deeply impune your character, I was merely pointing out it's a little early to talk about dying at the alamo.

No, I still believe we have the right to be offended without fearing the DHS. Actually, that's exactly why I'm offended.

In all fairness, the OP is a bit out there and I have no interest in sending a PM pledging my allegiance, nor do I wish to receive the newsletter. I also believe that if we had many posts like that we may actually have a problem. People are angry. I am angry. The soapbox doesn't work when the entire political and media community gets to throw your view out as "fringe" simply for owning a gun and having the audacity to believe in and cite The Constitution. The ballot box has been proven to be stolen by the Democrat's and they look to want to position for the same in '16. That leaves the cartridge, by your standard. I don't believe that to be the case, but people are fed up with the way laws are being broken by our "elected officials" and are starting to wonder what those last-ditch provisions were put in place for by men much wiser than us.

Anyway, if the Alamo would have been prepared, maybe they wouldn't have all died? Maybe they should have taken the threat seriously, instead of getting slaughtered? I'm just a crippled guy paying attention to what's going on around him. I've never had even romantic fantasies of "taking up arms" against the DHS, "Big Sis"(?) or anyone else for that matter. That fight would have to come to me. But, you can't blame others for getting fed up when our own gvernment is sharpening their swords and preparing for war.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top