Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Patriots Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by Kimber Custom, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Mid afternoon, on April 19th, 1775 at a place called Meriam's Corner; we stopped being loyal British subjects and became American's.

The Bedford militia had been watching Col Smith and the British regulars on their solemn march out of Concord back to Boston. When the rear guard turned to fire on the trailing Concord militia, the colonials opened fire on the British column and started the American Revolutionary War.

Come celebrate Patriots weekend in the truest, American way - Shooting!

Project Appleseed will be doing 2 metro area marksmanship clinics April 18th & 19th:
    Stevenson, WA - http://www.eventbrite.com/e/stevenson-wa-appleseed-april-18-19-2015-tickets-14788606119
    Dundee, OR - http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dundee-or-appleseed-april-18-19-2015-tickets-14968673706

Appleseed has something for all skill levels.

Lexington Common was a tragedy.
    Concord's North Bridge was treason.
    Meriam's Corner was war."

-Jim Hollister, National Park Ranger and Historian

Attached Files:

2. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Weather forecast for next weekend is looking good.

Lots of elbow room at the Stevenson shoot. We can squeeze a few more into Dundee.

3. powersbj

powersbj Seattle Area Active Member

Coupeville, What a hoot! Shot my 14 to remember the 240 years since Meriam's corner. Got my butt kicked on the basics of rifle marksmanship and some history I had forgotten. Thanks to all the volunteers who make this happen.

Kimber Custom likes this.