JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
maybe I had something wrong because that silver arm lines up behind the metal bar, not over the pin of the solenoid! maybe I'll have to bend something?
It's been a while but it definitely doesn't line up with the solenoid pin on top to push it down. It slides behind and trips the same thing the solenoid trips. I did have to gently tweak on the cam arm so it lined up right

That's right! I sorted it out just before reading your note, and that's the answer. It goes down behind the sliding bar and presses down on a flat surface that moves the solenoid pin down. And, like you, I had to tweak the arm a bit but I got it done. Thanks, as always, Scott!

On a Patriot safe related note, I need the A/C adapter to run the lights. Anyone have any ideas on a replacement? Is it proprietary or just a matter of finding an old Radio Shack AC adapter with multiple ends that fits.

Could someone post a pic of the plug with all the voltage info? TIA

On a Patriot safe related note, I need the A/C adapter to run the lights. Anyone have any ideas on a replacement? Is it proprietary or just a matter of finding an old Radio Shack AC adapter with multiple ends that fits.

Here ya go!

PXL_20210614_183758255.jpg

If I were you I would ditch the lights altogether. I actually had a fire "inside" my safe from those POS 12vdc lights. Run to Home Depot and pick up a cheap battery op LED light if you think you need lights inside your safe.

If I were you I would ditch the lights altogether. I actually had a fire "inside" my safe from those POS 12vdc lights. Run to Home Depot and pick up a cheap battery op LED light if you think you need lights inside your safe.
Wow, that sucks! I was pretty annoyed that they made their own proprietary power system instead of putting AC in there like everyone else does. I was thinking about just running an extension cord into the safe for general power to bypass their little system. The hole is so small I'd have to cut and splice something, I suppose, unless someone has a a more elegant solution.

I just pinned a set of LED X-mas lights (very little heat, but enough to dehumidify) around the edge of another safe I have. That worked out really well in a safe that has AC power...

Does anyone have a source for getting the barrel looking override lock for the Patriot Safe? We have lost ours and our battery is dead. If it is universal, I would be happy to pay someone to make a duplicate of theirs and ship.

I received the parts and installed the new electronic lock and works great, I can now open my safe like I used to.
Unfortunately the keyed locks I received are the exact same locks, but too short - see photos. I did not realize they made a different lengths or would have disassembled and measured them 1st...DAMMIT!
Anyway as you can see by the photos each electronic lock comes with everything, a new horn, button, seloniod, battery box and back-up battery box for opening if your main batteries inside the safe die. The color is a nickel instead of chrome but looks fine to me....see photo of the new one installed. I'm working on getting the correct lock cylinders but for now if anyone is interested I will sell the new electronic locks for $50.00 a piece, plus shipping. Just message me and we'll figure out how to send.

Happy New Year everyone!

View attachment 647389 View attachment 647390 View attachment 647391
Do you have anymore of these to sell

OK, here's the story: If I can get 2 (or more) people to buy with me, I can get them for $70 each which would include them shipping to me (from China) and me shipping to you within the US. Prob $5 cheaper (each) if I can buy 4 or more. They come with BOTH physical locks, not just the electronic parts. To buy just one is at least $100 (which I'll go ahead and do if nobody else wants to buy with me.) I will ask that you pay me when I make the order. Happy to refer you to my eBay feedback score if you have any concerns. I'll go ahead with an order around the end of the week with a quantity based on what I hear from any folks on this forum. If you order with me I'll keep you updated on tracking throughout the process.

View attachment 831197
did you ever get the new electronic lock kit

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews