JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same one I have. I like the convenience of the electronics but never thought it would not be replaceable. Live and learn. I've got one of the worlds best gun safe makers just down the road from me and wish I would have got two of theirs. At the time they were manual only. I'm in and out of my safes constantly and wanted to save time. Live and learn. If anyone comes across keys or blanks please let me know. At least I have electronic spares. Just have to pray my key doesn't break. Ha

Contact me I can help you out...

I think I wrecked the LED in the display by having the safe outdoors for a while when we were moving. If anybody has any access to a replacement of the entire electronic assembly like Scott used to have please let me know. Also, how does one access that assembly? From inside the safe door it looks like there's a black metal plate welded over it. Is it removable from the front??? Thanks for any help!

Alternatively, can someone tell me how to remove that assembly from the front of the safe? It might be possible that all I need to replace is the LCD screen, and I can check if that part is separately available!

Hey folks, I think I found a source for these locks. Looks like about $120 each including shipping. Might be able to get price down a little if others want to buy as a small group with me. Please let me know. (I'm talking about the rectangular lock with the digital display.) I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna order...first have to see if I can repair my existing lock!

Hey folks, I think I found a source for these locks. Looks like about $120 each including shipping. Might be able to get price down a little if others want to buy as a small group with me. Please let me know. (I'm talking about the rectangular lock with the digital display.) I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna order...first have to see if I can repair my existing lock!

Let us know. I have a source for the key blanks that can be reproduced with a dremel tool. I made 3 keys.

Update: I'm likely to end up ordering. Right now I'm trying to find out if it comes with 0, 1, or 2 physical locks or if it's just the electronic parts of the assembly. Will check in here once more before ordering to see if anybody else wants one.

OK, here's the story: If I can get 2 (or more) people to buy with me, I can get them for $70 each which would include them shipping to me (from China) and me shipping to you within the US. Prob $5 cheaper (each) if I can buy 4 or more. They come with BOTH physical locks, not just the electronic parts. To buy just one is at least $100 (which I'll go ahead and do if nobody else wants to buy with me.) I will ask that you pay me when I make the order. Happy to refer you to my eBay feedback score if you have any concerns. I'll go ahead with an order around the end of the week with a quantity based on what I hear from any folks on this forum. If you order with me I'll keep you updated on tracking throughout the process.

Safe lock.jpg

OK, here's the story: If I can get 2 (or more) people to buy with me, I can get them for $70 each which would include them shipping to me (from China) and me shipping to you within the US. Prob $5 cheaper (each) if I can buy 4 or more. They come with BOTH physical locks, not just the electronic parts. To buy just one is at least $100 (which I'll go ahead and do if nobody else wants to buy with me.) I will ask that you pay me when I make the order. Happy to refer you to my eBay feedback score if you have any concerns. I'll go ahead with an order around the end of the week with a quantity based on what I hear from any folks on this forum. If you order with me I'll keep you updated on tracking throughout the process.

View attachment 831197
Count me in for this if it truly comes with everything included in the pic. Email me the details please and thank you!
]

How much for the key blanks? I need the flat key not the barrel style.
I'm basically buying samples from a rep of the manufacturer in China. I do not believe they will sell key blanks but I will ask. It's basically the whole thing. That said, it's not very difficult to replace that lock with the one that would come with this assembly so if the safe is worthless to you as it is now, then $70 is a cheap fix even if it includes stuff you don't need. I will ask about the key blanks!

Yes that is a good point. I have never used the electronic lock since I don't trust them. I only use the keys. I have the original 2 keys and one copy of each. The one round barrel style can be reproduced by a locksmith, (similar to the key for my Harley). But the flat key is the unicorn so I wanted to get extras and attempt to make my own with a Dremel like above post. I would be interested in the whole package if I can't get the keys. Keep me up me updated. Thanks for your hard work!

Glen

Yes that is a good point. I have never used the electronic lock since I don't trust them. I only use the keys. I have the original 2 keys and one copy of each. The one round barrel style can be reproduced by a locksmith, (similar to the key for my Harley). But the flat key is the unicorn so I wanted to get extras and attempt to make my own with a Dremel like above post. I would be interested in the whole package if I can't get the keys. Keep me up me updated. Thanks for your hard work!

Glen

Hey there. I did send them the question. Very interesting that you use the keys and not the electronic part. I actually never thought of doing that. Now that I've thought of it, thanks to you, I still like using the electronic part...but I like knowing that there's an alternative that I could consider for every day and not just an unusual circumstance! Probably will get the answer tonight because the person I'm emailing is in China.

I'm basically buying samples from a rep of the manufacturer in China. I do not believe they will sell key blanks but I will ask. It's basically the whole thing. That said, it's not very difficult to replace that lock with the one that would come with this assembly so if the safe is worthless to you as it is now, then $70 is a cheap fix even if it includes stuff you don't need. I will ask about the key blanks!

I know where to get the key blanks. Message me.

Hey there. I did send them the question. Very interesting that you use the keys and not the electronic part. I actually never thought of doing that. Now that I've thought of it, thanks to you, I still like using the electronic part...but I like knowing that there's an alternative that I could consider for every day and not just an unusual circumstance! Probably will get the answer tonight because the person I'm emailing is in China.

I know where to get the keys. Message me direct

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads