JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found several key models that match these keys shape. O also found a key for them on ebay. I am going to make the key myself. I bough 3 blanks.the key does not seem hard to make. Also if anyone has a old lock and keys they want to sale for this safe im all ears.

Screenshot_20210101-015339_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20210101-014102_Chrome.jpg

Hey guys, I have received numerous messages since I mentioned in this thread...way back when - I have no more keypads left to sell and the place I got them dropped off the face of the earth when COVID hit. So....sorry but I have no more keypads to sell except the one spare I kept for myself.

I will make an exception and sell that one I have left for a $2000.00 or a trade straight across for a new Springfield M1A. :p

As to the question on the tubular lock replacement, I bought a 2" Medeco lock which is 1000% better than the POS Chinese tubular lock that came on the safe. It's easy to install with the correct cam on the back, or just call a locksmith.

I switched out my other safe to a manual Sargent dial lock. I don't think it'd work on this safe without some welding and a big F'n hammer modification

Ordering 3 key blanks for 8 bucks a piece worked out. Was super easy with the Dremel tool.. wish I had made a video for it. Save me money and time. I do wish I had a replacement keypad for the future. Hope the lock holds up. They are obsolete.

Helpful hint to those clinging to their manual combo dials: It has a Secondary Safety Feature that is not noted in the product literature:

Five beers and ya can't get into the damned thing to save your life. (Thus perhaps saving your life.)

I would also like the manual if anyone has one. Thanks
Here's what I have that came with the safe. Will post pic of the two page "manual". New to forums-hope it works. What led me here was a search for obtaining a 2nd set of the two keys. Local locksmiths said "too large for their machine" for the cylindrical one, and "too high-security and proprietary" for the other. I was about to contact the Liberty Safe company before I found this forum. Probly still will... Hope the pics help

IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4126.jpg

Here's what I have that came with the safe. Will post pic of the two page "manual". New to forums-hope it works. What led me here was a search for obtaining a 2nd set of the two keys. Local locksmiths said "too large for their machine" for the cylindrical one, and "too high-security and proprietary" for the other. I was about to contact the Liberty Safe company before I found this forum. Probly still will... Hope the pics help

View attachment 819582 View attachment 819583
Thanks!!!!! Much appreciated

This my lock config. Posting because mine is different than the one posted above by Mad max... The batteries (AAx4) that power the electronic lock are in a panel on the hinge-side edge of the door.

IMG_4119.jpg IMG_4127.jpg IMG_4128.jpg

Same one I have. I like the convenience of the electronics but never thought it would not be replaceable. Live and learn. I've got one of the worlds best gun safe makers just down the road from me and wish I would have got two of theirs. At the time they were manual only. I'm in and out of my safes constantly and wanted to save time. Live and learn. If anyone comes across keys or blanks please let me know. At least I have electronic spares. Just have to pray my key doesn't break. Ha

Worst case if Liberty Safe bought Patriot safe out and left you hanging, can you call Liberty safe and see if they might possibly sell you a new Liberty safe one at cost or something like that?

Same one I have. I like the convenience of the electronics but never thought it would not be replaceable. Live and learn. I've got one of the worlds best gun safe makers just down the road from me and wish I would have got two of theirs. At the time they were manual only. I'm in and out of my safes constantly and wanted to save time. Live and learn. If anyone comes across keys or blanks please let me know. At least I have electronic spares. Just have to pray my key doesn't break. Ha

I'm sure the KeyMe machine can copy your key

Worst case if Liberty Safe bought Patriot safe out and left you hanging, can you call Liberty safe and see if they might possibly sell you a new Liberty safe one at cost or something like that?

Liberty Safe isn't copying the crummy Patriot design--after the Patriot safe company went broke, Liberty started calling one of their safes Patriot. It has nothing to do with the original crummy Patriot safe

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top