JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some good information they may offer parietal help. I just had a duplicate key made for the Patriot safe. The round "barrel keys can be duplicated. They will be cut on a shorter barrel then what was sent to you originally when purchased, but they do work. As for the other key, I am still working on finding a locksmith that can duplicate and will inform the group once I find one.

I need a picture of the inside of the door for a patriot safe. I have the keys and am using them correctly but the safe is not unlocking. the left key is turning slightly farther than it has in the past and I am afraid the tail piece has broken off. The safe will probably need to be drilled but without an idea of what the inside looks like, I am in trouble. I appreciate any help I can get.

I am new to your forum. I have a Patriot safe and the battery compartment went bad and fell apart. I have been searching around trying to find a new one. Yeah , right, Goodluck. I know. I have the owners manual if anybody would like me to scan it and email it. I also have the battery back-up plug in thing too but not sure if I want to part with that.
I also have a patriot safe and my batteries just died and I can't open it. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you

I received the parts and installed the new electronic lock and works great, I can now open my safe like I used to.
Unfortunately the keyed locks I received are the exact same locks, but too short - see photos. I did not realize they made a different lengths or would have disassembled and measured them 1st...DAMMIT!
Anyway as you can see by the photos each electronic lock comes with everything, a new horn, button, seloniod, battery box and back-up battery box for opening if your main batteries inside the safe die. The color is a nickel instead of chrome but looks fine to me....see photo of the new one installed. I'm working on getting the correct lock cylinders but for now if anyone is interested I will sell the new electronic locks for $50.00 a piece, plus shipping. Just message me and we'll figure out how to send.

Happy New Year everyone!

View attachment 647389 View attachment 647390 View attachment 647391

The cam/mechanical locks seem to be a specialty build at this moment. I found some like them but they are not as long. Here is my plan. I ordered 1. I have a friend who runs a machine shop. Im going to see what It would take to make adapters and make a lock that is dependable and functional for this safe at a reasonable price. If not then I am just gonna build 1 for myself. I dont mind paying a few hundred bucks for my own.

The cam/mechanical locks seem to be a specialty build at this moment. I found some like them but they are not as long. Here is my plan. I ordered 1. I have a friend who runs a machine shop. Im going to see what It would take to make adapters and make a lock that is dependable and functional for this safe at a reasonable price. If not then I am just gonna build 1 for myself. I dont mind paying a few hundred bucks for my own.

I have been told that this key lock will retrofit onto the Patriot safe, even though it is a bit shorter

I have been told that this key lock will retrofit onto the Patriot safe, even though it is a bit shorter

The lock that goes on the patriot safe is angled in the back where the lever attached. Also the face of the lock is way bigger. Im not so sure this 1 would work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top