JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the Square style you are asking about I might be able to help.
The battery pack is only used for holding time and date and current password so you can actually get by without it. The alarm log and intrusion data are also stored in the memory but you don't need historical logs unless you're checking to see when others accessed the safe and how many failed attempts were made to get inside.

If you guys are stuck but have both of the factory keys then shoot me a note and I'll get you reprogrammed with new codes and time and date.
Would love to know how you access the historical logs..

Btw.. apologies for the abundance of posts. Clearly, I'm new to the forum and still learning how to use. But would appreciate any advice you all could give about how to change the pin and how to access the historical data. Thanks!

My email is: redacted

Please email me and we can exchange info, this forum seems to be making life WAY harder than it needs to be! Either that or send me your email and I'll respond to yours. Thanks

I received the parts and installed the new electronic lock and works great, I can now open my safe like I used to.
Unfortunately the keyed locks I received are the exact same locks, but too short - see photos. I did not realize they made a different lengths or would have disassembled and measured them 1st...DAMMIT!
Anyway as you can see by the photos each electronic lock comes with everything, a new horn, button, seloniod, battery box and back-up battery box for opening if your main batteries inside the safe die. The color is a nickel instead of chrome but looks fine to me....see photo of the new one installed. I'm working on getting the correct lock cylinders but for now if anyone is interested I will sell the new electronic locks for $50.00 a piece, plus shipping. Just message me and we'll figure out how to send.

Happy New Year everyone!

View attachment 647389 View attachment 647390 View attachment 647391
I would love to get two of these locks. How can I do that? Please let me know,.......PLEASE! Mines dead and needs a replacement. I've looked for 3 years for this.

Hey guys. Just stumbled across this forum. I have a patriot safe. And unfortunately my truck was broken into a my apartment complex. They smashed my windows and actually stole a set of keys that had my safe key. I live in an expensive apartment complex with a gated garage. Never thought it would happen but it did. Security got the plates of the car so there is slight hope i get the keys back.

Here's a pic of the safe

20200330_122231.jpg

I posted on this thread a week or two ago but will again.....
I don't have any of the safe locks left, they all sold and our Chinese contacts went dark when the Coronavirus thing started a couple months ago. They're probably all in forced labor camps now

Now that you have your safe open, put 2" long Medeco lock cylinders on it and don't loose the keys! They aren't so easy to break into! That's what I did with my keyed locks after replacing the keypad. Good luck!!

If someones going to order more of these or try, I'd be interested in a spare set of the electronics. Scott, do you have a link to the 2" medco cylinders you were able to retrofit in yours?

I should have about 7 complete sets of these in about a month, the electronic lock, the main key cylinder with keys and the over-ride cylinder with keys. I did a lot of digging and managed to locate some, so I purchased them and should be here in January sometime. My safe lock died and I lost one set of the keys! So needless to say I have been super paranoid about losing that set of keys and being totally screwed. I will keep everyone posted that's interested in buying one as I will have extras. I did a lot of talking to make this happen!

Hi, do still have a set of keys for the patriot x2400 safe If so , could I buy a set of them? I lost my spare set. Bob

I should have 7 or 8 extra complete lock sets for the safes in late January and will install one on my safe to verify nothing was changed and everything fits and works like new. I will get back in touch on this forum once I have them and get mine replaced. Crossing my fingers that it's the correct components and everything fits/works!! The photos I've seen are the exact same electronic lock and same key cylinders/keys so should work perfectly.
Scott could I buy an extra set of keys from you ? Bob

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top