JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just as a follow up I ended up picking the tubular lock to get in, then replaced the batteries and all is good. Still think having another backup set would be good. After all that I found the keys to the tubular lock......can't make this stuff up....

I received the parts and installed the new electronic lock and works great, I can now open my safe like I used to.
Unfortunately the keyed locks I received are the exact same locks, but too short - see photos. I did not realize they made a different lengths or would have disassembled and measured them 1st...DAMMIT!
Anyway as you can see by the photos each electronic lock comes with everything, a new horn, button, seloniod, battery box and back-up battery box for opening if your main batteries inside the safe die. The color is a nickel instead of chrome but looks fine to me....see photo of the new one installed. I'm working on getting the correct lock cylinders but for now if anyone is interested I will sell the new electronic locks for $50.00 a piece, plus shipping. Just message me and we'll figure out how to send.

Happy New Year everyone!

I would like a set. USPS flat rate would work for the shipping Can you take paypal?

I lost my back up cylinder keys so this wouldnt work for me. I need to replace it all so I can have keys again. Do they have the longer cylinders where you bought those from?

I'm working on that one, could be a while. I do have 7 more of the all the electronic *^<! if you're interested. A couple other people on this forum messaged me and said they were interested and I replied with my email and...nothing since then. So I'm going to guess they weren't serious about it??

Here's a photo of my safe lock. there's stainless steel machine screws around the perimeter of the panel on the inside of the door. If you pull the panel off the entire lock system along with the arms that move the bolts are exposed. It's actually very simple how it works, the over-ride key operates the tubular lock that normally is operated with the electronic lock / electric solenoid. After entering the correct code the electric solenoid is triggered which pulls in a pin that's blocking the horizontal bar. After that is triggered the main key will turn which allows you to turn the wheel to pull in the bolts....and then you can open the door. Yeah, my "safe jargon" is probably not totally correct, but seriously not that complicated if you are at all handy and have a screwdriver and a couple wrenches. I've been a commercial general contractor / building operations engineer and maintenance manager my entire life - so I'm always figuring things out and repairing them.

(edited by moderator to work on an image resizing issue, no content was deleted or edited)

View attachment 644341
Do you still have the extra lock & keys?

Do you still have the extra lock & keys?
I have 4 electronic locks with peripheral components left - $75.00 to ship, as explained before the key cylinders are too short but the electronic lock and components work...I replaced mine and works good - used the same cylinders though. If you want the short cylinders I'll send them with the lock

I would like a set. USPS flat rate would work for the shipping Can you take paypal?
I've had the safe apart, that lock definitely would not work without taking a cutting torch or sawzall to the door. If I could step back in time I would have bit the bullet and shelled out the big bucks to a local retailer who sells safes.
Unfortunately I have a 1000lb boat anchor without a working lock, which is why I spent the time I did locating a replacement, hopefully it'll last until I don't care - and when I die the kids can figure out how to get it out of the basement....HA!

I have 4 electronic locks with peripheral components left - $75.00 to ship, as explained before the key cylinders are too short but the electronic lock and components work...I replaced mine and works good - used the same cylinders though. If you want the short cylinders I'll send them with the lock
I am missing the keys to my lock. Am hoping that the ones you have will give enough of a clue to allow making a new set, or might help in picking the lock. My electronic lock works, but needs the flat dimpled key to operate. Pardon my duplication of this question, I am new to the forum: how can I pay you? I do have a paypal account.

I'm down to (4) locks now if you still want one speak now or....:)

possibly 3, have another guy asking about one now.
Looks like I, being new and stupid to this forum, have been replying to myself! I am missing the keys to my lock. Am hoping that the ones you have will give enough of a clue to allow making a new set, or might help in picking the lock. My electronic lock works, but needs the flat dimpled key to operate. How can I pay you? I do have a paypal account.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top