JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not positive of the model? It's a big safe....I bought it directly from Patriot Safe on-line in June of 2009. I just looked for the email which I thought I still had and can't seem to locate the email. Sorry

Thanks Scott. Are the replacement lock available locally and how expensive? Mine is workin good still but I worry what to do when the electronics wear out. What would you recommend?

Thanks Scott. Are the replacement lock available locally and how expensive? Mine is workin good still but I worry what to do when the electronics wear out. What would you recommend?
A friend of a friend of a friend found them somewhere in China and was able to negotiate "production prototype samples" for me. I guess the minimum production order is 500. My lock completely died, the board is fried. Then I was stupid enough to loose one of the sets of keys hiking. I will let you know once I actually have them in my hands, but thinking based on conversations they'll be a less than $100 for a complete set - the electronic lock and the two key cylinders with keys. I just told him to just get them coming. I really don't want to try and haul out a 1000# safe up a flight of stairs .

Here is one of two Youtube videos on programming the X-2400 lock. There are a couple related videos on there too.

Good luck with it. Merry Christmas!

Thank you, give yourself a kiss on the ear and take the rest of the day off.
You saved me, the video was exactly what I needed.

Haven't had a chance to check this, My rental burned and I've been busy
Did I hear someone say there was some replacement units available? I'd be interested

Did I hear someone say there was some replacement units available? I'd be interested
I should have 7 or 8 extra complete lock sets for the safes in late January and will install one on my safe to verify nothing was changed and everything fits and works like new. I will get back in touch on this forum once I have them and get mine replaced. Crossing my fingers that it's the correct components and everything fits/works!! The photos I've seen are the exact same electronic lock and same key cylinders/keys so should work perfectly.

Glad I could help. Merry Christmas!

I should have 7 or 8 extra complete lock sets for the safes in late January and will install one on my safe to verify nothing was changed and everything fits and works like new. I will get back in touch on this forum once I have them and get mine replaced. Crossing my fingers that it's the correct components and everything fits/works!! The photos I've seen are the exact same electronic lock and same key cylinders/keys so should work perfectly.

Keep me in mind. I'd like an extra lock set

Patriot Gun Safes apparently went out of business a while back in a very dishonest way. Owed lots of people lots of money.

That said, most gun safes use a generic lock from one of the standard safe lock makers. Ev en if yours is proprietary, I'd investigate changing the lock out for something standard. Something like this:

Patriot Gun Safes apparently went out of business a while back in a very dishonest way. Owed lots of people lots of money.

That said, most gun safes use a generic lock from one of the standard safe lock makers. Ev en if yours is proprietary, I'd investigate changing the lock out for something standard. Something like this:

Patriot safe saved money and didn't use a standard mounting footprint as far as I can tell, so retrofitting that lock would likely be labor intensive

I've had the safe apart, that lock definitely would not work without taking a cutting torch or sawzall to the door. If I could step back in time I would have bit the bullet and shelled out the big bucks to a local retailer who sells safes.
Unfortunately I have a 1000lb boat anchor without a working lock, which is why I spent the time I did locating a replacement, hopefully it'll last until I don't care - and when I die the kids can figure out how to get it out of the basement....HA!

I received the parts and installed the new electronic lock and works great, I can now open my safe like I used to.
Unfortunately the keyed locks I received are the exact same locks, but too short - see photos. I did not realize they made a different lengths or would have disassembled and measured them 1st...DAMMIT!
Anyway as you can see by the photos each electronic lock comes with everything, a new horn, button, seloniod, battery box and back-up battery box for opening if your main batteries inside the safe die. The color is a nickel instead of chrome but looks fine to me....see photo of the new one installed. I'm working on getting the correct lock cylinders but for now if anyone is interested I will sell the new electronic locks for $50.00 a piece, plus shipping. Just message me and we'll figure out how to send.

Happy New Year everyone!

FC86E750-3651-4DC7-87AA-1233B4F33DD5.jpeg C6B3D823-1BFE-4CD1-8AEF-160BE4682ABC.jpeg ADDC35DD-F016-43D2-B82D-E8E55994E58E.jpeg

Hey Scott can you explain the key issue? Is it the key on the left? So you left the original on so it would work? Sorry I am confused. I definitely would like a battery pack not sure on the lock if it's not the right size etc. how hard was switching everything out and did you have to wire or solder anything? Thanks! Jon

The main key cylinder and the backup key cylinder behind the door both have a longer body than what I received, the safe door is thick so need longer body lock cylinders.
All the peripheral parts just plug into the circuit board, no soldering. The lock cylinders hold the keypad on, I reused my existing lock cylinder and actually just plugged all the existing peripherals in to the new lock and saving them in case so one of those parts go bad - the board fried on my lock so I was opening with the keys only.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top