JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys, remember when you come to an event like this with a firearm, especially when you have a magazine inserted for god's sake remember your weapons safety rules. I had to tell two people to put their weapon on safe and watched numerous people muzzle sweep hundreds. A Negligent Discharge at this kind of event is not only horrible for the person that you injure or kill but, also even if you don't hit anyone adds fuel to the fire of all the people that want to strip away gun rights in the building across the street. If you want to carry a rifle I'm all for it but, BE RESPONSIBLE!

The rally was good, but could have been a lot better, needed many, many, more people there. But, the ones who were there were serious. We need more people like Kevin Mannix and the other speakers, that challenged the ''anti's'' views. There was a chan 8 camera and reporter. IF we keep this thing alive, and don't slack off, SPRING IS COMING, have a MUCH BIGGER RALLY. There needs to be more pressure put on the sen, congressmen/women, reps, all the way up the line right to and including the white house. Do not back off on your emails, letters, phone calls, if you do, they'll think that its a moot thing, and do it ''their way''. And, if that happens WE LOOSE. WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT, it is THEIR job to do WHAT WE WANT DONE. Remember this: you get out of, what you put into.

Well I can say one thing for sure... They need to give a brief tutorial to properly use a microphone. The speakers (who obviously weren't used to public speaking) couldn't be heard too clearly. The upside to that observation is that its proof this is a grassroots movement and event, not some "big money" front for public consumption... and that's OK too.

Great time! I love gathering with other like-minded individuals. I was interviewed with the Oregonian reporter on video for the website tomorrow, we'll see if I make it onto the website!

I think eugene would be a better venue. Screw the capital, do it at the square across from the municipal courthouse where all the hippies hold the saturday market. Eugene is smack dab in between roseburg, medford, ashland & portland. It gives the southern folk a reason to travel a equal 2 hours as the northern folk. The only compromise should be within our own 'party'. Im not talking political party but pro 2nd ammendment party. It should be about numbers, not placement of a capital that we never picked (salem is a little district of columbia). The eastern folk can all converge in the middle with us.

I know the drive would suck for those of you from the south but, I think Pioneer Courthouse Square in Portland would make a much bigger statement. Plus, given that Lars is right down the road, I am willing to bet we could get him to broadcast live.

It was a reasonable turnout, but i was hoping for more people. It was good though. Meet some good people. I also saw my share of people swinging the muzzle of their ar around towards everyone. Not the impression we wasn't to make.

Well KOIN channel 6 pulled out all the stops on their biased reporting. There were according to OSP when I talked to them 3 protesters on the capital steps. And there were easy 2000 people in the area across the street. So KOIN has talks to 1) supporter a guy with a Black Hoodie and dark sunglasses on. and 1) protester with a anti NRA sign. Then they show a carefully angled shot to show about 20) people standing around. With no over view shot nor any shot near the stage area where the speakers were at.

A very disappointing carefully edited coverage.

SORRY CHANNEL 6 you get a FAIL

I think the biased News channels are lucky we are so civilized. You wouldn't see anti occupy people freely walking around downtown without fear of being attacked. I believe that bald black guy (channel 6 I believe) was downtown trying to cover the occupy movement when he was attacked. Such a shame the media has no moral character. Bunch of clowns..

Well they made my BUTT famous. :)

2i9jcqx.jpg

I know the drive would suck for those of you from the south but, I think Pioneer Courthouse Square in Portland would make a much bigger statement. Plus, given that Lars is right down the road, I am willing to bet we could get him to broadcast live.

That could be interesting. I liked how Lars handled himself at the rally last month. Kept his talking points to firearms. It's important not to expand the points of debate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top