JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because the building will actually have someone in it, like the Governor.....parking? Park a couple miles out and walk your *** in if you have to......parking ....wow

Off your meds? Read the post below from someone that can't go because he has to work. Parking is a problem for many people. You don't know me.

meds?....lol I guess I am because you are making no since to me.
I don’t know you but I know plenty like you, if you have specific problem like you can’t walk then spit it out otherwise save your sniveling for your mom, patriot up and walk in form down the road. Sorry if that doesn’t fit the bill but a huge problem is no one doing anything because it isn’t just so…..and as far as work, fine. Don’t get fired but if you aren’t inventive enough to get out of it then I guess you better go in but you were whining about parking not working.

whatever, you have to live with yourself, you can watch form the dorm room while the rest of us go to bat for you and you friend who cant figure out how to make it happen

This thread tagged and will be present. I've got room in my truck if someone wants to car pool from the west valley area(s).

Coyote06- are you one those left wing radicals that goes around infiltrating pro-gun rallies to dissuade people from going or planting seeds of doubt just start an argument? This is a pro-gun rally and essentially a ones right to choose to arm himself/herself or not. I don't know if I am going to attend while armed or not. So many guns to choose how does one make that choice? AR's are so passé but AK's clash with my Armani suit. Hmmmmmm what to do what to do.

SF-

I am carrying a 1816 model 1837 stamped L.Pomeroy .69 caliber musket....passed down through my family for near 200 years, ....if its dumping rain then it will be a modern musket of some sort, side arm for sure

Silver Fox: to answer your question Nope! I am 100% genuine. My wife and I went to the last Rally and saw everyone carrying and we felt out of place:). I thought this time I would dress more appropriately i.e. my M1 Scout or my 11.5 inch Bushmaster Shorty.

Coyote06 let me be the first to buy you a beverage of your choice after the rally and if your wife is there with you, her also!

I was thinking my M1A with vietnam era stock with proof marks, but then my Romanian RPK and British L1A1 are top contenders too!

I don't know yet.... I am just hoping to not get this flu going around. In bed now on a SAT night.

SF-

I just returned from the Rally saw a bunch of Four Corners Rod and Gun Club Members Talked with some various OPS officers, Asked them why the rally on the 19th had 1 or 2 officers and todays had maybe a couple dozen. They said it was to make the various people working in the area comfortable. Not because they expected any trouble. I think is was cause they wanted to be there LOL.

Lots of people turn out was at least as good if not better then the 19th (hard to compare since this was held across the streets from the Capital in the park area) easily 2000 people at any rate. LOTS of supporters honking as they drove by. The first OSP officer I talked with said there were three obvious protesters. Lots of signs. Fewer people carrying rifles I think (maybe due to coming from work?)

I saw a lot of still photographers working the crowd. Some with press credentials showing Channel 8 NBC was there with a truck and crew. We should be on the evening news again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top