JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UPDATE*****JANUARY 10TH, 2013

There is now a new added Date.

"Guns Across America" Rally
Guns Across America & Gun Appreciation Day
January 19th, 2013
Confirmed for a Salem Captial Steps Rally from 10AM to 2PM.
Parking is Free on street meters on weekends.
No Permit was required for Saturday.

Please brings signs, food, water, and whatever you deem necessary for the day.
Please try to be in place on the front Capitol steps by Noon.

Lars Larson ( 101.1 FM Radio )wants to interview any good spokesperson next week to promote the gathering on his radio program.
Volunteers for said interview please contact TOM via e-mail: [email protected]
This is a Peaceful and Respectful Rally.

We represent Pro-2nd Amendment Gun Owners of All Political Followings.

From GunOwners of America, NRA and many other gun rights groups:

Salem Oregon
February 8th 10AM - Closing

Patriot Party at the Capitol. Be There! - YouTube

This is spreading across the country, many patriots across the states have already posted there commitment for a march on their Capitols. You can find more information at the link provided, and in the comments section of the video. There are FaceBook links that will help you find a ride from anywhere to the Capitol. Please Network and get a ride, we need you there.

Last Edited:
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more comments here. Looks like the turn out could be pretty big. Just a note: if you plan to open carry, Salem city ordinance prohibits loaded carry without a CHL.

I will go to this. This got me to wondering if anyone or group is organizing a million gun owner march on Washington DC? I would imagine that would have quite the effect nationally.

Please see First Post. New Date added.

Please Invite anyone who believes in the 2nd amendment, regardless of political affiliation, or religious denomination. Attendance is crucial.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top