JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am I the only one that is tired of seeing ads claiming "GET IT WHILE YOU CAN...." or "THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE ....?". I get the impression that these jokers are just out for a quick buck at "PRO #2'ers" expense. I wish these marketers would consider that not only selling firearms, but also promoting and supporting our 2nd Amendment rights would provide a much larger and dedicated clientele than relying on a short term scare tactic for quick buck. As a business Philosophy, supporting your local market will pay-off exponentially in the long run.
I am new to the "AR" world but I can see how these JA*K O*FS are taking advantage of our "average joe" brothers. It is dum basses like that, that are scaring the crap out of everyone and also driving the prices SKY HIGH!!!
WTF!! WTF!!

If you feel you need to scam on your fellow Americans "safety" concerns, in order to make a quick buck, then I hope you are willing to stand alone in your "time of need"!

I can only hope that we as "PRO #2'rs" can stick together in the long-run.

We are living in a time that our Forefathers could never imagine. Fortunately for us, they were intelligent enough to understand that the decisions they made instituting our Constitution AND The Bill Of Rights would enable us as "We the People" can continue to enjoy these rights as "FREE AMERICANS!!
We as "AN ADVANCED SOCIETY" must realize that there is no "perfect" form of government and that there will always be someone that wants to have more power than you!

If you are happy with the new OBAMA-nation running your life by increasing government control, and spending your grand-kids future turbo-wastefully, And hope this higher power makes all the right decisions for you, "since we as intelligent human-beings aren't capable", Then do nothing!!

If you feel even a remotely minuscule desire to fight for your rights as an AMERICAN, then sign on to receive alerts from OFF, NRA, OGO, and any other PRO-2nd AMENDMENT organization that is willing to bend over backwards for you even when you are can not. It does not take too much extra effort to help fight for "Every Single Americans" rights in this day-and-age of computers and emails.

All I am interested in is my own FREEDOM, but I will definitely fight for yours, since together, ours will have a much stronger voice!!

"PATRIOTS SUPPORT PATRIOTS!"

some of the post are pretty stupid like this one "get it before the libs do" well does that mean if i don't buy the libs are? thats great more libs should own them maybe they will stop trying to ban them. or well **** if the libs are going to take it better from you than me you Jack***

supply and demand in a capitalistic society determines price weather we like it or not but stupid comments like that are just wrong

We should all stop buying from those who sell over priced items due to the BAN HYPE. Like a junker AR-15 for $1000 and a junker ak for 500 plus. Its all because of the people buying the guns, from talking to the people selling these guns i have come to a conclousion.... Most of them are newbies to the gun game and greed is also a big factor.
If you use it or scratch it then take a couple hundred off not add a couple hundred:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0155:

Its capitalism, plain and simple. Depending on future legislation, these prices may not seem so high. Ask the people that bought during the ban.

You defend the constitution, then you ***** about the very basis of it!!!! FREEDOM!!!! Those guys are selling in a way that Americans always have!!!! To make money and live the dream.

I don't blame the sellers as much as the dip****s who buy the blatantly overpriced items...although that doesn't mean the sellers aren't dickwads for trying to gouge fellow gun nuts.

The thing is, with the guns that you can still get right now, like bushmaster or dpms ARs, the price is still low at most shops. Its only these small shops or individuals that think they can make bank off of a few junky low end guns.

Strip away all the doom and gloom and Chicken Little theories and its simple Economics 101, supply and demand.

If there was no demand prices would stay low.

Most people are in business to not only to make money but make as much money as possible, I know I am, unless of course you work for the government then you don't have to worry about making a profit at all (whole other rant there!)

Most sellers’ are not in this for the hobby like I am but as a means to put food on their table and a roof over their head.

If I had stripped lowers and people were lining up to give me $200 a piece I would take it all day long as I smiled on my way to the bank! You say dickwad I say one smart SOB for having the right product to sell at the right time. (Smart Investing 101)

What would you call that person who bought 50 lowers in advance and there was never an increased demand and he had to sell them at a loss rather than a profit? Would you feel sorry for him and offer what should have been a fair price had there been an increased demand? Are you going to determine what is fair vs. what is gouging?

As far as the stupid slogans ‘buy now’ etc. again simple Marketing 101, create a demand even if there is none. If your not smart enough to see that one then you need to come to my ‘Going Out Of Business’ sale this weekend.

In closing, am I happy with the prices or the sales tactics being used, heck no!
Is there anything I can do, heck yes, I don’t buy a friggin’ thing at these prices.
If all of ‘fellow gun nuts’ did the same we could turn this thing back around.

If you really want to do something make sure you educate any fellow gun nuts you associate with. Gun Nuts don’t let other Gun Nuts pay these prices!

Actually, I have made a few pretty darn good deals in the last two months. I have seen some high prices, but nothing that would make me stop buying or looking for what I want. I understand what your saying, it does make sense.

But on the other hand, alot of it can be chalked up to supply and demand. The reason why people are saying, "BUY NOW" is because of the possibilities of some bad things on the horizen for the US. It may be more stiff gun control, or could be all out chaos with the collapse of the USD or the economy, or both, or all.

In my opinion, this is the best time to buy. Because some things, you may not be able to get anymore sometime soon. Or maybe what you buy today will save your life tomorrow, if rioting begins. (Im speaking of course, of buying guns and ammo, not McDonalds or snowmobiles.)

Like I said, I have found quite a few good deals lately, and will continue to look and buy.

Thanks for the good thread!

Let me clarify, yes I continue to find good deals and buy all the time.
There isn’t a week that goes by where I don’t make some type of gun related purchase and/or sale.
I’m saying don’t give in to the hype and overpriced stuff.

some of them bought everything in sight and voted for obama. just to create this opportunity for themselfs

Isnt that lesson #2 in Business 101? HE HE, yeah, there is some overpriced stuff out there right now, but its easy to ignore it, because theres people selling the same stuff for good deals.

Case in point......I bought a case of 12 MREs from the Albany Gunshow, for 70.00 cash. But I just found another guy that is selling 12 cases of MREs for 40.00 per case. Before you ask, the rest of what I didnt buy is already sold. But its just ONE example of this high price/low price thing.

If you are happy with the new OBAMA-nation running your life by increasing government control, and spending your grand-kids future turbo-wastefully,

This is posted in the wrong forum, in the first place.

Goverment micro-management control, trampling the 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments and insane spending doubling the national debt, have been rampant for the past 8 years. All of a sudden this is a big concern because a different bunch is in the drivers' seat.

Interesting perspective.

I think it's more the case of "buyer beware", it only makes sense to make an attempt to know what the average price of a gun is before you buy it in order to avoid overpaying. I'm to the point of avoiding gun shows and most private postings because they are mostly overpriced.

I think we will see a decrease in gun prices once the hype levels off and most people have made their initial purchases, ammo is going to be the next big issue for all those new gun owners are going to want to go shooting and as many of us know, getting ammo is a big issue, and it is only getting more difficult.

The salesman at Bi-mart told me that his ammo suppliers are working 7 days a week.

But on the other hand, alot of it can be chalked up to supply and demand. The reason why people are saying, "BUY NOW" is because of the possibilities of some bad things on the horizen for the US. It may be more stiff gun control, or could be all out chaos with the collapse of the USD or the economy, or both, or all.

In my opinion, this is the best time to buy. Because some things, you may not be able to get anymore sometime soon. Or maybe what you buy today will save your life tomorrow, if rioting begins. (Im speaking of course, of buying guns and ammo,

There is some truth about this quote. People should do a little research before they go buying a $2100 AR that's on them, they're adults and can buy what and for how ever much they want. I for one do my research and get great deals and know my prices. You may have to be patient and look, but there out there.

As for the sellers of fear and doom to alter prices and create panic. It's working.

My father " a 2 tour Vietnam vet and LRP" said to me a couple of times out camping or hunting " Son, loyalty is to the bottom dollar. Plain and simple, it's not to the people, the state, or country. It's money. Son, I've seen what people will do for freedom. And I've seen what people will do for money. Fear and Money will always win over freedom every time to a people that's afraid of there government. But some time in the future; you'll have to fight for it(freedom). And some time you'll have to buy it. Just hope that you bought early. It might not in my life time, maybe not even in yours but it will happen"

Thank god we live in the US and have the right to bear arms for now. And not in some dam 3rd world country. Lawless and Afraid.

Research people Research:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads