JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Guys,

I looked at some previous DOJ "Status: Approved" dates. The earliest date I have listing Classic as the importer, is 4/11, with a range until 5/17. All the SKSs I picked up in that time frame were Classic. I never really paid attention as closely as I should have. Of the 7 rifles I moved this December, 5 were from those earliest units. At that time you could really score on some good iron, even Russian early on, but a lot of the furniture was rough and caved up, but matching. They built into nice rifles with the furniture doctored.

Here's 3 of the completed projects I moved, all transferred as C&R. The top rig has an unnumbered blonde replacement stock & HG. The darker stocked guy, was the best in original numbered wood of the bunch. The one in a T6, I swapped out for the original "Cracked Stock Special" stock for transfer. That one also had no matching numbers, and I left the Tapco railed gas tube with Red Dot assembly on. That saved 1 stock gas tube, hand guard, & ferrules, they're gold these days. If you look close at the T6, that's a long Yugo bayo. It looks cooler with an ATI HG and no dot. PAX

3-sks-001.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads