JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I looked at some previous DOJ "Status: Approved" dates. The earliest date I have listing Classic as the importer, is 4/11, with a range until 5/17. All the SKSs I picked up in that time frame were Classic. I never really paid attention as closely as I should have. Of the 7 rifles I moved this December, 5 were from those earliest units. At that time you could really score on some good iron, even Russian early on, but a lot of the furniture was rough and caved up, but matching. They built into nice rifles with the furniture doctored.

Here's 3 of the completed projects I moved, all transferred as C&R. The top rig has an unnumbered blonde replacement stock & HG. The darker stocked guy, was the best in original numbered wood of the bunch. The one in a T6, I swapped out for the original "Cracked Stock Special" stock for transfer. That one also had no matching numbers, and I left the Tapco railed gas tube with Red Dot assembly on. That saved 1 stock gas tube, hand guard, & ferrules, they're gold these days. If you look close at the T6, that's a long Yugo bayo. It looks cooler with an ATI HG and no dot. PAX

3-sks-001.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top