JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Am I the only one that has to send in for a password change whenever I want to get on the forum? I try to sign in but it always says I have the wrong password. Don't know what is going on but wish someone would tell me!!!!!

Since I don't have to enter my password when I visit (like most of us who chose "Remember Me) I've had to reset it the few times I logged in to a new device.

Upvote 0
Your computer security settings might be set too high. You may also have a setting that is set for "never store or save passwords".

Just thoughts.

Upvote 0
This is a bit off topic but whenever passwords come up I like to tell people to use KeePass: KeePass Password Safe

It's encrypted, safe, and free. It's also used by several Federal agencies and runs on all major operating systems including tablets and smart phones.

Every password I manage goes in here & I usually write the password in a text editor, then copy and paste into whatever site I need to access as well as KeePass. I also backup the KeePass database to my internal "cloud" whenever I make a change. You can also email it to yourself if you don't trust the various clouds (I don't trust ANY storage I don't manage and have total control over)

Mrs. 3M relies on her web browser to remember her passwords, and I frequently have to look them up in KeePass for her when it doesn't work. I don't use that feature EVER because I don't trust the developers and corporations that created the web browsers, except perhaps, Firefox since it's open source. Google and Microsoft will sell out your privacy in a heartbeat and already sell your browsing history to others.

It goes without saying to not use passwords that are too easy for others to figure out.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top