JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Am I the only one that has to send in for a password change whenever I want to get on the forum? I try to sign in but it always says I have the wrong password. Don't know what is going on but wish someone would tell me!!!!!

Since I don't have to enter my password when I visit (like most of us who chose "Remember Me) I've had to reset it the few times I logged in to a new device.

Upvote 0
Your computer security settings might be set too high. You may also have a setting that is set for "never store or save passwords".

Just thoughts.

Upvote 0
This is a bit off topic but whenever passwords come up I like to tell people to use KeePass: KeePass Password Safe

It's encrypted, safe, and free. It's also used by several Federal agencies and runs on all major operating systems including tablets and smart phones.

Every password I manage goes in here & I usually write the password in a text editor, then copy and paste into whatever site I need to access as well as KeePass. I also backup the KeePass database to my internal "cloud" whenever I make a change. You can also email it to yourself if you don't trust the various clouds (I don't trust ANY storage I don't manage and have total control over)

Mrs. 3M relies on her web browser to remember her passwords, and I frequently have to look them up in KeePass for her when it doesn't work. I don't use that feature EVER because I don't trust the developers and corporations that created the web browsers, except perhaps, Firefox since it's open source. Google and Microsoft will sell out your privacy in a heartbeat and already sell your browsing history to others.

It goes without saying to not use passwords that are too easy for others to figure out.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads