JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An observation - some here take on the position of "I will not comply" when it comes to laws with which they disagree, but seem to want others to follow other trivial laws with which they do agree. Don't mean to be calling out anyone individually here. Just wanted to point out human nature and perhaps give some pause to think about why we object to the opinions of others.

In my observation, people rarely pick sides on divisive issues for sake of reason... it's generally because they're conforming to a pre-packaged ideology and have (usually wrong) preconceived notions about those on the other side. This is why nobody ever has an argument anyone else wants to hear.

I'm glad I've flip-flopped in my life. I'm glad I grew up in a staunchly liberal-Democrat household. I'm glad church and the military re-polarized me the other direction in my 20s. And I'm glad now in my 30s I've withdrawn from it all enough to see what I think is an honest truth in my personal ideology - calling my own shots and picking and choosing correct ethical stances. Because NO party line is right, and all are equally wrong.

I know I'm right, because I don't fit in anywhere... and I freely admit I don't have an answer for everything.

We seem to have forgotten that America is supposed to be a country where you DON'T live by toeing the Man's line. Isn't that the bubbleguming point, the very justification for this country's existence?
Very true. I hear ya, Eff the man.
FREEDOM is what this country was built on so long as you harm no others physically or otherwise and get in the way of their pursuit of happiness.

Im all for it, But with the balances of fairness in courts NOT leaning in our favor on some instances.. And as of late all the false flag operations.. I wouldnt put it past them to somehow figure out sting operations..
Yes my tinfoil hat is on pretty tight..

You are correct sir, and I am wrong on this. I had thought there was a back story about someone having multiple discussions and taunting the police chief with her MM card. Was that a different event?

Got details? I'm unfamiliar with the incident you speak of....but it would 't surprise me if some pot smoking libtard was poking at the cops.

"I was incredibly angry because I was being honest," she said. "I had done nothing wrong".
Let that be a lesson. Honesty can be expected to get you in trouble when dealing with the LAW.
I'm not advocating breaking the law, but NO is always the best answer to that question. Besides, Leviathan has no problem with lying to the Proles, so why should they feel any obligation to be truthful to it?
It is intesting that any admitted or documented use of cannabis is a disqualifier but use of amphetamines or opioids with a prescription is not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top