JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the spent 7.62x25 cartridge will eject through the norinco 9x19 slide's port. unfired rounds just need to drop through mag well.

Norinco made two different 9mm Toks. The 213A had a mag made for the 9mm cartridge and a spacer pinned into the magwell. It had the smaller ejection port.

The 213B used a standard 7.62x25 mag and had the larger ejection port from a 7.62x25.

Numrich had the 7.62x25 barrels last time I looked.

I currently own/have the 213a, 213b, tt33. All will eject the 7.62x25 casing. I suggest you take a spent cartridge slip it into the chamber and rack the slide to see what happens. Results may vary. I was refering to the Norinco with the pinned mag spacer for the 9mm. Still the 7.62x25 ejects.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top