Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Parts to convert 9mm Chinese Tokarev to 7.62x25

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by judicator, May 22, 2011.

1. judicator

judicator McMinnville Active Member

Just like the title says, I need a 7.62x25 barrel, and preferably a spring, link pin, barrel bushing, etc. Let me know what ya got and how much you're asking.

Thanks

2. gunluvver

gunluvver Hillsboro, OR Member

You also need to have a larger ejection port in your slide. 9mm ports were smaller. Get your 9mm barrel rechambered to .38 Super and have one kickass gun!

3. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

For the amount of money to convert, why not just buy a CZ52 they are just as well built, accurate and fun as he double hokey sticks. The big pluss is 1260 rnd tins for $100

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  4. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

Where have you seen those lately ? :)

aksu747 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. HUAC

HUAC pnw Member

the spent 7.62x25 cartridge will eject through the norinco 9x19 slide's port. unfired rounds just need to drop through mag well.

6. Aloxite

Aloxite Vancouver, WA Member

Norinco made two different 9mm Toks. The 213A had a mag made for the 9mm cartridge and a spacer pinned into the magwell. It had the smaller ejection port.

The 213B used a standard 7.62x25 mag and had the larger ejection port from a 7.62x25.

Numrich had the 7.62x25 barrels last time I looked.

7. HUAC

HUAC pnw Member

I currently own/have the 213a, 213b, tt33. All will eject the 7.62x25 casing. I suggest you take a spent cartridge slip it into the chamber and rack the slide to see what happens. Results may vary. I was refering to the Norinco with the pinned mag spacer for the 9mm. Still the 7.62x25 ejects.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011