JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I have my grandfather's remington model 12 pump .22 rifle that is missing some key parts and was wondering if anyone has a M12 that could be used for parts. I'm missing a complete bolt block, the cartridge retainer, the forend and a couple of misc. screws. The gun is of sentimental value to me and I want to replace the missing parts rather than simply replace it with a like model. There's always numrich, of course and there is a complete rifle up for sale today at a local shop for under $300 but I though I would first check to see if any one here has parts laying around or a gun they would be willing to sell me for parts, maybe that has seen better days but still has the crucial parts I am looking for. If so then please let me know and how much your asking price would be. I have an earlier model with round barrel and flat firing pin. I am located in the Beaverton, OR area. Thanks!
It's a simple gun but with lots of memories attached.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.