Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Parts for a Remington model 12 Pump .22?

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by Prestantia, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Prestantia

Prestantia Hillsboro, OR New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have my grandfather's remington model 12 pump .22 rifle that is missing some key parts and was wondering if anyone has a M12 that could be used for parts. I'm missing a complete bolt block, the cartridge retainer, the forend and a couple of misc. screws. The gun is of sentimental value to me and I want to replace the missing parts rather than simply replace it with a like model. There's always numrich, of course and there is a complete rifle up for sale today at a local shop for under $300 but I though I would first check to see if any one here has parts laying around or a gun they would be willing to sell me for parts, maybe that has seen better days but still has the crucial parts I am looking for. If so then please let me know and how much your asking price would be. I have an earlier model with round barrel and flat firing pin. I am located in the Beaverton, OR area. Thanks!
    It's a simple gun but with lots of memories attached.

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Google Numrich Arms of Hurley, NY

3. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

And ebay and gunbroker. I found lots of miscellaneous stuff in a couple minutes. I didn't post this in all the other threads BTW.

4. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Numrich has free shipping if you order online with the code of the day. They have all lot of parts for this gun.

5. Prestantia

Prestantia Hillsboro, OR New Member

Thanks guys,
    Yes, I have been on ebay a bit and Numrich is definitely an option. I was just hoping to find some parts or a parts gun close by. I prefer to by locally instead of ordering when I can. Still, thanks for the input!
    I am still WAAAAAY new to using forums so please pardon any protocol errors!

6. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Try running a parts wanted ads on OutdoorsTrader, Armslist, Backpage, Craigslist and this site.
    You never know, you might find a donor gun for a reasonable price.