PARTING OUT Left handed M4 Ar15 Piston Upper. Stag, CMMG, Adams Arms Voodoo, Arms, Midwest Industries

eldbillbo

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
LOWER IS NOT FOR SALE THIS IS FOR THE UPPER AND ADD-ONS ONLY

I built this rifle in 2012 and I put only 100 rds on it but some of the parts are used but nothing over 300 rds total. I can't remember all the specs but its all quality parts. It was to be my go-to.

I built this rifle in 2012-2013 and I put only 300 rds on it but some of the parts are used and I will note them. I can't remember all the specs but its all quality parts. It was to be my go-to.

I revised this add. Some of the parts (flash hider and charging handle) have been substituted with lower-cost parts. Some of these parts are high-end parts so you may not want them so I have given you the option to pick what you want. Or if you are just looking for parts to finish your own build buy what you need.

PARTED OUT PRICES PLEASE NOTE THE UPPER NO LONGER HAS THE VORTEX OR THE PRI CHARGING HANDLE A STANDARD Mil-Spec CH and A2 flash hider will be included with the purchase of complete upper prices adjusted accordingly. Any questions please ask,

The left-handed BCG, piston system bolt carrier group has Adams spring and POF roller Cam $185 or $165 if you buy it with the piston system.

The upper receiver with the purchase of the BCG (this item is only for sale with the BCG unless it sells first) $120

Piston System Gas block with piston pulled from the barrel $120 or $80 if you buy the Barrel

Barrel only available with the purchase of Piston system gas block $150

Charging handle with a PRI Latch as pictured is no longer an option. Basic charging handle $20

SE Vortex Flash hider as pictured is no longer an option. A2 flash hider and washer available with the purchase of barrel for $5

The Scope is a Burris LPS 3-9x40 duplex with an electronic dot of $180

A.R.M.S. #63 THROW LEVER RISER SCOPE MOUNT with Burris rings. $140

The rear sight is an ARMS 40L $95

PRI HK style folding front sight gas block height $95

Midwest Industries T Rail $120

0V07sB6.jpg
wAzHkaD.jpg
iPENOtU.jpg
2Se14fg.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom