JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Man...to bad I already have everything you have listed. If things are still around next week when my payday is, maybe I will get back to you.

I just thought I would put the word out that I have a bending jig for all of the 90 series HKs. I also have a rail squareing jig so you can use a sliding stock. If anybody gets this cool package and would like to use the tooling...let me know

Man...to bad I already have everything you have listed. If things are still around next week when my payday is, maybe I will get back to you.

I just thought I would put the word out that I have a bending jig for all of the 90 series HKs. I also have a rail squareing jig so you can use a sliding stock. If anybody gets this cool package and would like to use the tooling...let me know

how much are you asking for the jig?

Sorry the jig is not for sale. I am having way too much fun with my projects at the moment. Who knows...someday the tooling might be a pretty penny if this becomes the only way to have toys. I have a chit load of AK tooling also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top