Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Parted out new post will be posted with left overs

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Feb 14, 2010.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

parted out will start fresh new post with parted out parts in 6 days may add some of them to my ongoing list

2. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Man...to bad I already have everything you have listed. If things are still around next week when my payday is, maybe I will get back to you.

I just thought I would put the word out that I have a bending jig for all of the 90 series HKs. I also have a rail squareing jig so you can use a sliding stock. If anybody gets this cool package and would like to use the tooling...let me know

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

how much are you asking for the jig?

4. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Sorry the jig is not for sale. I am having way too much fun with my projects at the moment. Who knows...someday the tooling might be a pretty penny if this becomes the only way to have toys. I have a chit load of AK tooling also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.