JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Many of you may remember my recent thread about Parkrose Hardware and the no guns sign that they put up. Many of us responded by writing, calling or giving them negative on line reviews.

I am pleased to announce that the pressure brought to bear on them had the desired effect the signs have been replaced by this.

In fairness, I will be modifying my negative on line review and I would encourage others to do the same. If you complained to them about the first sign, I suggest calling or e-mailing them congratulate them on making the correct decision.

D7448F38-06CD-413D-B16A-093AADF982A8-1132-00000151A7F89340_zpsc4dbfa2b.jpg

This was what started it all

AAF1641E-3DA7-4F58-B633-1DE30460FDF6-628-0000003950070078_zpsac12b48f.jpg

Many firearms owners/carriers are folks who can and do for themselves. A hardware store that has such a policy is shooting themselves in the foot. Glad they saw the light. I like shopping at Parkrose Hardware.

Someone posted this several weeks ago too.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top