JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard that too, and it was taken out of context. Hogg WAS at the school during the shooting, then later returned home to get camera gear in order to interview students. I still think he's a despicable troll who is using this to promote himself.
Prove it. Think about how absurd this sounds. He's in the middle of a shooting then runs home to get his camera then runs back to the school and sneaks past the police and shooter back into a classroom and starts doing anti 2nd amendment interviews. Lol! No dude. You leave the scene of a crime like that you're not getting back in. Period.

Last Edited:
here's an idea, get the little Bastid to join the U.S.M.C. to "Make a Man outta him" it would sure cure the whinney little snot right out of him! Might even survive boot and even become a productive member of Mean Greens Machine!

Prove it.

He was hiding in a closet with other students during the shooting. The other students corroborate that he was there with them.

This is one of those stories we want to believe so badly that it's hard to accept that it didn't happen the way it was spun. In the interview where he says he was at home he doesn't say he was at home was during the shooting. Listen carefully to it.

here's an idea, get the little Bastid to join the U.S.M.C. to "Make a Man outta him" it would sure cure the whinney little snot right out of him! Might even survive boot and even become a productive member of Mean Greens Machine!

Hell, the USMC couldn't make a man out of that little turd in a hundred years, though it would be fun to watch. IMO he goes from a Bradley to a CHelsea on us sooner than later.

Last Edited:
Hell, the USMC couldn't make a man out of that little turn in a hundred years, though it would be fun to watch. IMO he goes from a Bradley to a CHelsea on us sooner than later.
And is STILL gonna be an incel who couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a suit stuffed full of pardons. LOL

I think Hogg is really miffed that Emma Gonzalez is more the star of the show now.

......What if Hogg becomes the very thing he is lobbying against....

I think Hogg is really miffed that Emma Gonzalez is more the star of the show now.

......What if Hogg becomes the very thing he is lobbying against....

Kyle Kashuv has also upstaged him and while Hogg has been trying to boycott anybody who disagrees with him, Kashuv has been quietly meeting with legislators. Kashuv is also a lot smarter than Hogg and it's real fun to read their interactions on Twitter

And is STILL gonna be an incel who couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a suit stuffed full of pardons. LOL
Amendment to prior: Couldn't get laid, even by switching to RECEIVING side, in Death Row with a suit full of pardons. Then again, I'm not sure but what Tidepod Tard may not already be the "receiver" to Little Miss Potato Head and her strapon already...

Last Edited:
Amendment to prior: Couldn't get laid, even by switching to RECEIVING side, in Death Row with a suit full of pardons. Then again, I'm not sure but what Tidepod Twink may not already be the "receiver" to Little Miss Potato Head and her strapon already...

Aw come on, stop holding back and tell us how you really feel!

LOL, you know me, always going for the Cheap Shot, the Below-the-Belt Jab... except that they only work when there's something below the beltline for the hit to connect with. :p

Hold up. Gotta drop a Hogg and El Goblina off.

Gonna help with the blue wave by sending'em down south the drain.

David is just looking to capitalize on his newfound fame, and I don't blame him.

With a 4.2 GPA and a high SAT score, he could get into a top 50 school if he wanted. Mid-tier state schools would probably be offering him a full ride scholarship.

But in an era where social media personalities (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) are making a very comfortable living off of ad revenues, speaking fees, appearance fees, writing fees and endorsements...

...and in an era where a college education can cost upwards of $100,000 without necessarily increasing your earning potential...

I don't blame the guy for wanting to cash in. David Hogg has 8 times as many Twitter followers as Colion Noir, and I know Colion isn't living paycheck to paycheck.

His SAT score seems to represent 80th percentile. High enough to be average or better for hundreds of less competitive colleges at which one can get a solid education. But unlikely to excite admissions people at the more competitive schools. (By comparison, the average for students admitted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Caltec, Stanford, and other such schools is 99th percentile.) What a GPA of 4.2 means depends on the HS and what he took. With his interests, he might have taken fewer or only watered down versions of the harder math and science courses. Or not. He seems to have applied to an appropriate batch of schools and got in to some and not others. No surprise. College admissions is an erratic process. At any rate, if he isn't going to college, it's his choice. Not because he can't get admitted anywhere.

Well, but from what was reported, he apparently had his eye on the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications at the California State University at Long Beach. And they rejected him. CSULB is hardly in the same class as Yale, Harvard, Stanford, etc.. Or even UCLA or USC, for that matter.

I'm confident that if he can just get a degree somewhere, that NBC or ABC will most certainly hire him.

Well, but from what was reported, he apparently had his eye on the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications at the California State University at Long Beach. And they rejected him. CSULB is hardly in the same class as Yale, Harvard, Stanford, etc.. Or even UCLA or USC, for that matter.
Tidepod Tard lies about so many other things, why would he tell the truth about that? He thinks he's gotta strike while the iron's hot to make his fortune as an Internet Celebretard...

Last Edited:
The kid has a 4.2 gpa and scored high on the SAT... there are other reasons he got rejected.
That story is a month and a half old and the annoying little twit seems to have disappeared... I'm good with that.

How do you get a 4.2 GPA?

Did he have a A++ thrown in there somewhere or is this the new liberal GPA scale where everyone gets at least a 3.0?

Edit.......found the answer. I am mostly correct. Certain advanced classes or college prep courses can earn the standard 4.0 for a "A" grade plus a extra point for taking the class to total a 5.0. A student could have a "B" or even a "C" grade in their history and still graduate with a 4.0 or greater average of they have enough advanced classes under their belt.

E

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top