JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Outspoken Parkland High School senior David Hogg, who has become a major advocate of gun control legislation since the mass shooting at his high school, has admitted that the leading Universities that he applied to have rejected him.

Hogg says that he has decided to now focus on "Changing the World".

Parkland Activist Got Some College Rejections. He'll Major in 'Changing the World'

Yah, for the worst that is!!! I am sure Soros and Bloomberg will pay him well for his participating in their gun grab movement so he won't need to go to college. Speaking of movements, I just had a David a few minutes ago and boy do I feel better now. :eek:

Don't you have to be a minimum smart and stuff to get accepted to kindercollage? IDK what the problem is, but I figure it has sometbi g to do with a lack of merit on his part!
:s0009:

Don't you have to be a minimum smart and stuff to get accepted to kindercollage? IDK what the problem is, but I figure it has sometbi g to do with a lack of merit on his part!
:s0009:
The kid has a 4.2 gpa and scored high on the SAT... there are other reasons he got rejected.
That story is a month and a half old and the annoying little twit seems to have disappeared... I'm good with that.

Just what the world needs - another megalomaniac attention whore that wants to tell you how to run your own life. Come back in about 50 years when you have learned something you little cheese dick

I wouldn't let this little fraudster near my school either. Did anyone see the video of him flat out saying he was at home when the shooting happened then grabbed a camera and ran down to the school. He's lying through his teeth and being coached by his FBI daddy.

But the real problem is they're putting soy in the food and turning the frickin Hoggs gay!!

I wouldn't let this little fraudster near my school either. Did anyone see the video of him flat out saying he was at home when the shooting happened then grabbed a camera and ran down to the school. He's lying through his teeth and being coached by his FBI daddy.

But the real problem is they're putting soy in the food and turning the frickin Hoggs gay!!

I heard that too, and it was taken out of context. Hogg WAS at the school during the shooting, then later returned home to get camera gear in order to interview students. I still think he's a despicable troll who is using this to promote himself.

I heard that too, and it was taken out of context. Hogg WAS at the school during the shooting, then later returned home to get camera gear in order to interview students. I still think he's a despicable troll who is using this to promote himself.

I'm going to add to this and say that I suspect the story in the false context was planted to make us look stupid and for Hogg to be victimized by anyone who doesn't drink the Hoggwash. It's a landmine I stepped on at this or possibly another forum and weakened the rest of my message when I had to concede the point.

The kid has a 4.2 gpa and scored high on the SAT... there are other reasons he got rejected.
That story is a month and a half old and the annoying little twit seems to have disappeared... I'm good with that.
His SAT score seems to represent 80th percentile. High enough to be average or better for hundreds of less competitive colleges at which one can get a solid education. But unlikely to excite admissions people at the more competitive schools. (By comparison, the average for students admitted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Caltec, Stanford, and other such schools is 99th percentile.) What a GPA of 4.2 means depends on the HS and what he took. With his interests, he might have taken fewer or only watered down versions of the harder math and science courses. Or not. He seems to have applied to an appropriate batch of schools and got in to some and not others. No surprise. College admissions is an erratic process. At any rate, if he isn't going to college, it's his choice. Not because he can't get admitted anywhere.

His SAT score seems to represent 80th percentile. High enough to be average or better for hundreds of less competitive colleges at which one can get a solid education. But unlikely to excite admissions people at the more competitive schools. (By comparison, the average for students admitted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Caltec, Stanford, and other such schools is 99th percentile.) What a GPA of 4.2 means depends on the HS and what he took. With his interests, he might have taken fewer or only watered down versions of the harder math and science courses. Or not. He seems to have applied to an appropriate batch of schools and got in to some and not others. No surprise. College admissions is an erratic process. At any rate, if he isn't going to college, it's his choice. Not because he can't get admitted anywhere.

Uh oh! You rang the boycott bell! Expect to be Hoggcotted in 3... 2... 1...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top