JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those activists became nothing more than a crude political tool of the Democrat party. They accomplished absolutely nothing productive. They hijacked the tragedy to register more kids to vote for Democrats. They kept the truth of what went wrong and why out of the national spotlight.

Students across America are less safe because of them.

Why is the MURDERER aka shooter who was full of hate and intent by planning and executing these murders still breathing AIR?

Cate

Fired Parkland Deputy Who Hid Behind Car During Shooting To Be Reinstated

Deputy fired over Parkland school shooting to be reinstated with back pay: reports

Disgusting. I hope that turd is roundly shunned by his "peers" and he never gets promoted again. Of course he'll probably whine and cry that he's being discriminated against. Maybe they should fire every cop in the county and start anew.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-9.47.10-AM-502x600.png

Instapundit » Blog Archive » THE COWARD OF THE COUNTY — BUT WITH A SWEET UNACCOUNTABLE PUBLIC UNION JOB: Remember: When …

:mad: Welcome to the current reality;

Covid-19 is infecting/killing our Grandparents and society's most vulnerable.
When what we really need is....
ComSense-1 to infect Political weasels, Union lawyers, and Cowards afraid to do their job.

Fired Parkland Deputy Who Hid Behind Car During Shooting To Be Reinstated

Deputy fired over Parkland school shooting to be reinstated with back pay: reports
Unions have some value but in this case, they miss the boat entirely. I remember from my phone company day a woman was caught applying major bill cr ed edits to her family's and friends accounts. Major theft and absolutely no doubt that she did it.BUT...Because the firing manager failed to follow strict protocols in the termination, the union got the thief reinstated, with back pay. A 10 month paid vacation :s0054:
We did it to protect all of your rights was their explanation.
And their doing so allowed a thief to get away with her crime. And get paid for it to boot.
Still shaking my head over that one.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top