JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My grandfather was an anti-fascist and earned a silver star and a purple heart as a sergeant in the US Army fighting and killing fascists. Thanks to anti-fascists like him, we live in a free country. This Geissele owner is proud to be anti-fascist as well. Being anti-fascist used to be assumed in this country, especially among the 2A community.

I'm more worried about meth-heads and younger prowlers.
I'm not sure I understand your post. Are you saying Antifa is like the soldiers who fought and died for our country? 60B35C1B-81E0-4560-A4C8-A35E5FC5FDD1.jpeg
CB64CB0A-52A7-471E-B377-27AF04ED91E6.jpeg

Last Edited:
I like the idea of a 100-yard overwatch and a clear LOS... :rolleyes:

How does that stop theft or vandalism? That just gives you something to show your friends and post on line waiting to find out the insurance co isn't going to pay.
I have a $50 Comprehensive deductible on my vehicle. Theft and vandalism are covered and are considered not-at-fault claims. Any adult over the age of 20 should know what their coverage is and how it is used.

How does that stop theft or vandalism? That just gives you something to show your friends and post on line waiting to find out the insurance co isn't going to pay.

I've dealt with several break-ins. You can't stop theft or vandalism if you're not around. The police like having pictures of the individuals responsible. Also my insurance has covered me every time. Just thinking outside the box to problem solve, I'm not overly concerned but back to the original question I have zero stickers on my vehicles. I keep them on my garage fridge.

My post is written in clear English.

Please don't troll and derail the thread.
Antifaschistische Aktion were the militant arm of the German Communist party - long before Hitler ever came to power.
Pretty sure your grandfather wasn't an communist enforcer thug.

Hell of a branding scheme though. I will give you that.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads