JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't run any stickers on my truck but got a couple cool ones from Geissele that I was thinking of throwing on.

Any of you have experience with having gun related stickers on your rig and parking at trail heads or out somewhere on public land?

Does it make you feel like you're more of a target for a break in?

Any other tricks or tips that keep your vehicle intact while you're away in the field?

I wouldn't, but plenty of people do. The chances are slim that your stuff will get messed with no matter what's on your rig, but why increase your chances?

Save the stickers for your garage, laptop, workbench, mancave, or the next time you find your arch rival's car at a "peaceful protest."

Last Edited:
I have two gun related stickers on my truck...

A National Muzzleloading Rifle Association
And
Washington State Muzzleloaders Association
( Shocker I know....:D )

I haven't had any issues with my truck being messed with while at a trail head or on public land.

As for tips or tricks...
Just the usual...lock it up , keep valuables out of sight , that sort of thing.
Andy

The only sticker I would consider would be a cross hair captioned "you are here" and an arrow pointing where the lines intersect.

My daughter has a couple on her car (proud of her, got some of my DNA) and she tells me she been flipped off numerous times. Some of it though might be her aggressive driving habits.

Get an alarm with a visable flashing light, make sure the vehicle is empty, better yet plan ahead an get droped off for overnight or several day trips.

Nope no stickers but I have used a note on the inside of my drivers window that said.

Hey Alex we got tired of waiting for you so took off to find a place to shoot. When you get here just come up the trail head we aren't far. Then I leave a empty box or two of 30-06 and .22LR ammo in sight. Works best in open places.

It is saying that I support the police. Every vehicle at a trailhead is a target for those bubblegums. But have never gotten a ticket from a street cop in the past 10 years either.

Could be considered overkill...??? o_O

Stick family and BRM.JPG

Last Edited:
I've got Oregunian stickers prominently on my vehicles, and I'm out almost every weekend hiking. I'm sure some people might have thoughts, but I've never had a vehicle with them vandalized.

I drive a boring vehicle that doesn't really have a driver type. Heck lots of rental cars look like mine. I don't have any stickers and not even a license plate cover. I'm pretty much invisible. It's a car not a political statement or advertisement. Just my opinion. Heck I even get away with speeding past cops.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top