JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello I'm going to be adding a triple frame sight tower and a paddle mag release to my HK91 here soon and don't have access to a park tank, anybody have one that would let me park my HK91 when I'm done, I can pay for your park solution or bring a case of beer, i prefer the later but its your choice. Thanks,

email or call

James [email protected]
503-269-7139

was it blue :(

It was supposed to end up blue like the furniture,but since he doesn't return my calls i have no idea what color it is anymore :(
Now i just want my stuff back.

Edit:
I just wanted to amend this post while not hijacking the original thread,my rifle was finished and delivered to me on 11/23/10. When i get a chance to take some pics,i will start my own thread.

Last Edited:
It was supposed to end up blue like the furniture,but since he doesn't return my calls i have no idea what color it is anymore :(
Now i just want my stuff back.

That;s lame dude, I hope you get your rifle back, I think I'm actually just gonna build my own setup, saw this site and did some number crunching and it'd actually cost me less that $50.00, I've got access to a blast cabinet so I'm good there, I'll keep y'all posted.

James

P.S. When you get your rifle back and it isn't up to spec and I've got system up and running let me know, bring some beer over and will get her done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top