Parker-Hale Whitworth rifle -

OP
tac

tac

Reactions
It's a beautiful weapon.What one will go to make a place?
Nary a one, Sir. Seems that my FEO has seen sense..................but then we've never met. :)

BTW, this is what the 'on-ticket' page of my new FAC currently looks like. If you look at the bottom, you'll see authorisation for 2 x .577 rifles [my two Sniders, currently Section 58(Obsolete calibre antiques]) and 1 x .451 rifle - the Whitworth, when I can get it.

1606667428308.png

Reactions
Nary a one, Sir. Seems that my FEO has seen sense..................but then we've never met. :)

BTW, this is what the 'on-ticket' page of my new FAC currently looks like. If you look at the bottom, you'll see authorisation for 2 x .577 rifles [my two Sniders, currently Section 58(Obsolete calibre antiques]) and 1 x .451 rifle - the Whitworth, when I can get it.

View attachment 784484

That is excellent news. :s0155:

OP
tac

tac

Reactions
Have you noticed that I live in UK?

In any case, this has been in the offing most of this year. It takes that long to get authorisation for any new or replacement firearm.

'sides, finding one here, and getting it to you would likely cost as much as the gun.

OP
tac

tac

Reactions
Good to be forgibbed.

Now, I've been looking on your side of the water, and they DO come up now and then.

However, IF you find one, and it looks like this, talk to me afore ye buys it -

1606675702302.png

Y'see the front sight is fine, it's just that the rifle under it is the wrong way around.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom