JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's the cowardly way but....this is what's coming out of our schools now. They don't tell you how to deal with rejection or any of the angsty emotions.

It's the cowardly way but....this is what's coming out of our schools now. They don't tell you how to deal with rejection or any of the angsty emotions.
Well, that's not their job is it? They are there to indoctrinate kids to be the next democrat leaders. Gently explain that freedom means everything should actually be free of charge. Rights are what the government says they are. Five or so years ago, at a bbq, a friend's daughter in her first year college announced she was a communist.

Solid, hard working two parent family. No one was talking politics. She just felt everyone wanted to know. The schools have found get the girls and the beta boys will fall in line. They have found their fishing hole.

Last Edited:
Wow, that's sure a mouthful of truth. The sound of crickets indicates it doesn't fit the narrative...

I chocked it up to the shooter being Latino and the gun being a pump shotgun. It just doesnt fit the narrative they want right now.

Caucasian student with an AR... we'd still be hearing about it.

Well yeah.... the little turd wasn't a white male inflicting his "white male privilege" within our patriarchy dominated society.... o_O:rolleyes:

Well, that's not their job is it? They are there to indoctrinate kids to be the next democrat leaders. Gently explain that freedom means everything should actually be free of charge. Rights are what the government says they are. Five or so years ago, at a bbq, a friend's daughter in her first year college announced she was a communist.

Solid, hard working two parent family. No one was talking politics. She just felt everyone wanted to know. The schools have found gets the girls and the beta boys will fall in line. They have found their fishing hole.

They'll be up schits creek when us alpha males finally "cut bait". o_O

They'll be up schits creek when us alpha males finally "cut bait". o_O
I've come to realize there's a lack of masculinity in the younger generations of males, not saying all, but many... They'd be hard pressed to physically defend themselves, let alone others. Seems the social public school system has neutered a large cross section of the male population :(

Lord help us...

Seems the social public school system has neutered a large cross section of the male population :(
If this is happening, it's the parents fault not schools IMO. Sure some schools teach this fluffy garbage but parents have more influence at least until high school. But if you've done your job then they'll have a foundation to resist it. My two cents.

Let me rephrase that....

It's certainly the fault of the school and the parents...
However, the school should not be responsible for such things......... Make no mistake, they are the major driving force of this crap.

The parents' responsibility is to raise young men properly, unfortunately the parents are often products of the same schools and same parenting, or lack thereof.

So this kids got 3 mths probation and mandated counseling?

WTF is wrong with this?
Liberal stages are habitual in being EXTREMELY soft on offenders, while being unconstitutionally harsh against the law abiding 2A crowd.

Seems like a set up.

WTF is wrong with this?
Liberal stages are habitual in being EXTREMELY soft on offenders, while being unconstitutionally harsh against the law abiding 2A crowd.

Seems like a set up.
He was there to kill himself, he didn't want his mother to find his body and more chances of somebody calling 911 for cleanup than at home.

WTF is wrong with this?

Seems like a set up.

Read THIS>>>>>

Parkrose HS student pleads guilty to bringing loaded shotgun to class, get 3 years' probation

Good lord.... and be sure to read the part that says his ONE (1) shell was not fired on the campus. Can't people read?

This three month probation untruth was blabbed in an email, from a listener, Lard Larson read on his show back on 8/11. I contacted him via email, with a link to the story. I didn't want him being just like all the other MSM. He actually accused me of ASSumptions (His childish word by the way), and was rude as hell to me. And I provided the link to the KPTV news story! But then again maybe the story above is wrong and it was three months?:confused:

Damn, if it sounds crazy investigate before putting something out as truth.

Phhhhttt!

my fault I misread, and it changes nothing.
3 myhs or 3 years is a slap on the wrist

" Following the incident, the student pleaded guilty to felony possession of a firearm in a public building and misdemeanor possession of a loaded firearm in public. He was sentenced to three years of probation on Oct. 17 and will receive any type of mental health treatment he needs in the future"

With only a single round of ammo in the shotgun, he was either there to kill a specific person or suicide and since no mention has ever been made of a target I assume it was suicide.

So this kid can go buy a gun when he's 21 and shoot up his workplace when he doesn't get a raise, or loses his job, or his parents kick him out, or his car breaks down.
He's mentally unfit. This probation (which is BS) should be for 10 years, and mandated counseling for that time

With only a single round of ammo in the shotgun, he was either there to kill a specific person or suicide and since no mention has ever been made of a target I assume it was suicide.

Even if it was. If he wanted to just do that he could take a long walk in the woods.
His goal was to publicize his suicide and create terror in the school.
To traumatize everyone there, instill fear. Not only in those kids and faculty, but in the community.

We need to stop catering to these mentally unfit. He's another snowball we'll have to dodge for the rest of his life, and probably take care of through more taxes.

I read about this incident in a FoxNews.com story this morning. Anything about guns in Oregon gets my immediate attention... The story struck me as a lovefest for the coach. IMO, that's fine really, but I would have liked more details on the offender.

Me dos centavos:

Sentencing should always be based on a pre-sentencing investigation that reveals the totality of the circumstances. What was the nature of the crime, what were the impacts on victims, potential victims, what were the motivations of the offender... those types of things. Since we don't know the details, how can we judge what the "right" sentencing should have been?

I'm not soft on young offenders at all. And I'm very skeptical about the capability of mental health workers to prevent future gun crimes... but kids that age are overly dramatic today, he broke up with his girlfriend and obviously wanted to suicide. Why he picked the school, well you can believe him or not. Hard to do w/o looking in his eyes. But IF he can be saved, maybe we should do that?

Just be sure he can never have a firearm. EVER!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top