JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
76DBF31D-C0EA-4676-9B1C-982EDB5A438B.jpeg Here's the POS

keanon lowe is a former oregon ducks WR hes the football coach, track coach and security guard at that school now.

this coulda ended up way worse! glad he did somethin!!

GO DUCKS!

Maybe boxing should be mandatory in schools. When my daughter attended Forest Grove HS PE was only, sort of mandatory as a freshman. The kids who are athletes (even bad ones) learn the valuable less of how to lose well, communicate with others and confidence. I don't recall any school shooter ever being described as an athlete.

The lesson being pushed that everyone is equal would be shattered in basic sports competition normally found in PE class. Just one example. Kids to day lose and can't reset the game to get a better result. Their brain can't take loss and all this coddling makes it worse. Ironically, the shooters that survive get sent to prison and finally get taught the lessons they refused to learn on the outside. All of them. Usually within the first few days.

If I had to guess, he has been or will be contacted by gun control advocates and will join their efforts as another voice for gun control. The facts in this situation and how they argue for trained, armed teachers / staff are irrelevant. The gun control issue is fairly impervious to facts. For example, look at the very strong relationship between shootings and gun free zones. How has that clear, established relationship affected the spread of such zones?

From his Twitter:

I'm not sure what's next, I haven't had the time to really think about it. But I am sure I want to be a part of the solution to school gun violence.

Keanon Lowe on Twitter

Several students report it was a shotgun! One student ( and the news)Said he entered a classroom and pulled out the shotgun, then was tackled outside THAT classroom by the coach! They say he WAS a student there, AND an Adult!
Not that information doesn't sometimes get twisted but..... if he walked INTO the classroom with the gun and then was subsequently tackled OUTSIDE of the classroom by the coach...does that imply that he had the opportunity to shoot at people but decided not to? Given that nobody was shot.

edit: The reason I ask this is because....if a false flag scenario were ever to be implemented but they didn't want any casualties as a result...it would sure look a lot like this. Just sayin'

Maybe it's a longshot or maybe I sound paranoid but... these days, you really have to entertain every possibility.

FURTHER EDIT: Just read in an article the other day that a teacher in some school somewhere in the country actually planted ammunition inside of a school and was caught on camera. So my thinking may not be that far off. I'll try to link it...

Not that information doesn't sometimes get twisted but..... if he walked INTO the classroom with the gun and then was subsequently tackled OUTSIDE of the classroom by the coach...does that imply that he had the opportunity to shoot at people but decided not to? Given that nobody was shot.

edit: The reason I ask this is because....if a false flag scenario were ever to be implemented but they didn't want any casualties as a result...it would sure look a lot like this. Just sayin'

Maybe it's a longshot or maybe I sound paranoid but... these days, you really have to entertain every possibility.
I don't disagree! Notice how it has gotten pretty quiet besides the hero coach? And the anti rants have been pretty tame compared to others!

I don't disagree! Notice how it has gotten pretty quiet besides the hero coach? And the anti rants have been pretty tame compared to others!
Right? Next thing you know the kid will be re-assigned an alias name so that his identity is protected. Nobody gets harmed in any of this except kids get scared and therefore they have a "reason" now to attack our rights.

Right? Next thing you know the kid will be re-assigned an alias name so that his identity is protected. Nobody gets harmed in any of this except kids get scared and therefore they have a "reason" now to attack our rights.
Wow, that's sure a mouthful of truth. The sound of crickets indicates it doesn't fit the narrative...

Or, its the start of "The Awakening" where the kiddos are learning to take matters of safety seriously and to act!
Maybe this was a missed opportunity, or maybe the start of something that the antis didn't expect!
The MSM is reporting the "Shooter" only had one round in the gun! a Signal of the party starting and he got scared? IDK!!!

It's just as likely a plant by anti's as it could be for those in favor of armed guards / staff and heightened screening upon entry to premises.
I call BS on any conspiracy until I see evidence of any.

Our lives do not operate so precisely to plan as we all wish they did, and there is no single root of evil to be overcome.

@Jcon268 your edit is actually a "conspiracy" although I'd bet it was somebody "taking the cause upon themselves"...

It's just as likely a plant by anti's as it could be for those in favor of armed guards / staff and heightened screening upon entry to premises.
I call BS on any conspiracy until I see evidence of any.

Our lives do not operate so precisely to plan as we all wish they did, and there is no single root of evil to be overcome.

@Jcon268 your edit is actually a "conspiracy" although I'd bet it was somebody "taking the cause upon themselves"...

Anyone who would use a plant as a means of swaying public opinion toward increasing armed security hasn't seen how our country (and maybe the entire world) reacts to such incidents. I'd find it extremely counterproductive if that was the case, although anything is possible until it has been ruled out. I'm not the type of person yelling "Bush did 9-11!" "Or Killary/Hitlary suicided all those people!" but the fact is our governments keep ties with private interest groups that have a lot of power and wealth, some of which seek to remove firearms from our society. Many people consider Michael Bloomberg and George Soros to be these "manipulators."

I chocked it up to the shooter being Latino and the gun being a pump shotgun. It just doesnt fit the narrative they want right now.

Caucasian student with an AR... we'd still be hearing about it.

Honestly, as a Parkrose grad ... when I heard the story (shot fired outside, student taken down upon entering building) I just assumed that it was gang related, etc. and NOT a "school shooting" ... kind of a bubblegumty area...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top