JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What gun is this? Looks sweet :D

paris_1_635x250_1420815875.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd say no - the trigger guard is the same width as the receiver at that point - almost 3/4" - and the trigger is is quite narrow. I wouldn't worry too much about the level of training of the French Gendarmerie - they train with the infantry on a weekly basis, and instruct certain parts of the infantry on 'dirty fighting' techniques.

These are not the boys to **** with.

I can't see any of them shooting themselves in the belly whilst fumbling to holster a gun with his wife standing just a couple of feet away in the elevator, can you?

tac

They tracked down and killed the terrorists. WTF more do you want?
As for the guns: They are the FAMAS the space-gun looking thing, tht's the standard issue 5.56 french military rifle. Another is the MP5, the other is the M12 SMG.

You REALLY don't want to piss off the French. They have consistently kicked the bubblegum out of every opponent since their desppicable leadership led them into a position they SCREAMED was undefendable, named Dien Bien Fu. And STILL they fought.

Americans like to make fun of the french, and that's fine. But not now. it ain't funny.

They tracked down and killed the terrorists. WTF more do you want?
As for the guns: They are the FAMAS the space-gun looking thing, tht's the standard issue 5.56 french military rifle. Another is the MP5, the other is the M12 SMG.

You REALLY don't want to piss off the French. They have consistently kicked the bubblegum out of every opponent since their desppicable leadership led them into a position they SCREAMED was undefendable, named Dien Bien Fu. And STILL they fought.

Americans like to make fun of the french, and that's fine. But not now. it ain't funny.

''You don't want to piss off the French''. Really?
Are you serious? Those fools have ''No go areas'' all over there [ Or is it the Muslims] country. These are places the police can not. And do not go! That's nuts! They have no control of what is going on in them.

There going to have to back paddle for years if they want any control of France.

I thank the French. Without them during the American revolution we would have lost. It makes me sad to see what they have become. They live with a gun at there head. And there the ones that put it there.

I don't care how man black, bread delivery trucks. They deploy. Truth is they lost control of the country years ago. An they are in deep do-do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top