JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Judicial Watch:
Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/)

"One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile "gun-walking" operation known as "Fast and Furious."

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, "off book," Judicial Watch's law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation."

More in the link...

The article didn't claim it was a gun involved from Operation F&F, it said it came from Phoenix, where F&F occurred... see the difference?

Unless there's a UBC requirement in Arizona, I don't see how a private sale "off book" was illegal... now the unregistered FA weapon found, that's another matter again.

The article didn't claim it was a gun involved from Operation F&F, it said it came from Phoenix, where F&F occurred... see the difference?

Unless there's a UBC requirement in Arizona, I don't see how a private sale "off book" was illegal... now the unregistered FA weapon found, that's another matter again.
If this is indeed factual and true, expect it to be used against us... I'm the most extreme and deceptive of ways. Cause that's how the Obamma Administration rolls...

Yeah even if it was F&F they will say it's because America has too relaxed of gun laws and our weapons are killing people in other countries just like mexico has done for years.

Then the UN will get involved about their same ol' gun grab policy.

Yeah even if it was F&F they will say it's because America has too relaxed of gun laws and our weapons are killing people in other countries just like mexico has done for years.

Then the UN will get involved about their same ol' gun grab policy.
How did a gun purchased in Arizona end up in Paris?

How the heck was it smuggled out of the USA and into Europe?

Requiring minds want to know...

it shouldnt have been smuggled. theres laws to prevent that. europe also has laws saying u cant own guns like that so its beyond me how it got over there

:rolleyes:

th?id=OIP.M067577535cb2332ed43892a9fc21d0fco0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=233&h=161.jpg
Ever hear of the Diplomatic Pouch?
It can be any size, even as big as AF1, they are never searchedo_O

Fast and Furious was a thing in which dealers were knowingly encouraged to sell to "legal" straw purchasers from Mexico. These guns were passed along to Mexican gangs and it was not a failed program. It completely and totally succeeded...that is if one can believe the idea that the ATF wanted guns traceable to the US to start showing up at gang crime scenes.

If someone is an FFL dealer, there is no such thing as a "private sale," no matter what state you are in. All sales, personal or business, go with a 4473.

There is way too little info in this article. It is just as easily damning for the administration as it is yummy, so I doubt we'll read about this anywhere else!!

I haven't seen enough info to know if it's even true. I'd be inclined to think more along the lines of a Mexican Cartel selling and delivering guns with drug shipments...
...(like "Crackerjack") a surprise in every ton?

Any ideas on who would replace Gene Hackman in a 21st century re-do movie?...
...How's about Vin Diesel in "The Fast and the French Connection"?

Last Edited:
I found this on a Reputable hunting site I am on. I still think Eric Holder needs to do some time.

Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/)

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile "gun-walking" operation known as "Fast and Furious."
A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, "off book," Judicial Watch's law enforcement sources confirm.

Maybe the citizens could force the politicians to pay their own legal costs. If they won't pay attention to the Constitution, maybe they'll pay attention when their own money is on the line.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top