JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hi preppers...my parents outside of Snohomish (clearview hill to be specific) are moving to their farm in Texas for good and selling their property here. We have a lot of 5 gal buckets of mylar sealed dried goods as well as some #10 can stocked unopened. We had a flood in our storage area a few years ago and the buckets look fine...the cans rusty, BUT sealed. We tried to offer to food bank but they won't take it. I hate to see my parents throw these buckets of good food away when there are preppers who might want this stuff. I recently moved to a senior size apt and I have NO place to store this stuff so I had to say no when they offered it to me.

upload_2018-6-23_18-22-33.png upload_2018-6-23_18-23-39.png

I hope to find someone local willing to take the whole lot and not just a bucket or two. That's the deal.

Hope to give away before the 10th of July or they will toss it and that would be a shame. We had a whole lot more of this prepper stuff...but after our flood in our well house where we stored food, we had to move our stash to a shop and some of the stuff not put up in the mylar AND buckets didn't make it. So I am only offering the stuff sealed for sure in cans or buckets. There are a lot of 5 gal water bottles as well as heavy plastic containers we bought for water storage, IF we needed it. We have our own well so we didn't use most of those containers...

The buckets I checked today were pristine once lids removed. I think a lot of the food was labeled around 2011 with 10 year use...but I didn't check each and every item for date. I have limited time and a good hour drive just to get over to their place from my home...so you can see why I am interested in someone taking it all. We are getting rid of 40 years of crap...and parents were a bit of pack rats...so this stash is least of the worries. LOL!

Our food came from Winco bulk foods...or the Latter Day saints pantry and we packaged into mylar with o2 packs or vacuum sealed, then into buckets and sealed. There are beans, flour, sugar, oats, apples, and some other stuff I can't see in the buckets behind the ones in front. Possible some grains like wheat and corn too. o_O

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads