JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, I do love my stupid videos finds. I was a couple years late to the keyboard cat party, but still laugh at all of them. Especially the wheelchair guy falling down the escalator (sorry). :s0114:

I ran across the "Paranoid guy" and although the premise gets old fast, it is entertaining to watch. There are a few people on this forum that would be hilarious victims I am sure. Especially the CHL holders that won't leave the house to buy a loaf of bread without a 1911 :s0112::s0112::s0112::s0112:

‪PARANOID PRANK 3‬‏ - YouTube

It would be much more effective if he would wear a suit when doing this :).

I hope this guy doesn't get shot, geezus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmN6bhqbD3s&feature=channel_video_title

Especially the CHL holders that won't leave the house to buy a loaf of bread without a 1911

Gotta problem with that?

I got this line from someone esle on this forum and I do not remember who, but I think it is a pretty good rule to live by:
"If I have pants on I have a gun." and I'll add, even sometimes when I don't have pants on. I appologize for the mental picture, especially to those folks who know what I look like,
I find the video lame by the way.

There are a few people on this forum that would be hilarious victims I am sure. Especially the CHL holders that won't leave the house to buy a loaf of bread without a 1911 :s0112::s0112::s0112::s0112:

??? Because there is no way that you would ever have to protect yourself or others while buying a loaf of bread?

No actually I don't have a problem with it at all. I love carry folks who pack a 1911 to go buy a loaf of bread. The bigger the gun the better. It just isn't for me that is all.

This video guy follows people who are in dark parking lots reporting their activities over a walkie-talkie. LOL. One of these days if he is not careful he will get shot. That said, anyone who risks being shot or beat to death to make me laugh is OK in my book.

Man that guy is so gonna get his (another name for a donkey) kicked one day.... or worse as said above.. I wonder if he gives them the big reveal that they are being pranked?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top