JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
P7.jpg Very lightly used Para Pro Custom 18.9 double stack 9mm. Completely Ionbonded, EGW extractor and hammer, competition sights w/ Fiber front, Dawson magwell, G10 grips. This is my back up 3 gun pistol, my primary Pro Custom 18.9 is so reliable that this sees no use, hence the sale. The pistol is in fantastic condition and has a trigger that must be felt. The pistol comes with: Guncraft Drilled and Tapped extended mag release with oversized button, TJ shim and (2) 18 round high cap mags, all accessories from the factory and original parts.

$875 Or best reasonable offer, FTF sale with valid ODL or CHL and Bill of Sale. I will ship to your FFL if you are out of state for $35. Message me or contact me via: (Five4one) Fouronezero-4zero13

P6.jpg

P5.jpg

P4.jpg

P2.jpg

P1.jpg

Last Edited:
Wow very cool. Trade for a very nice side charging ar15 pistol length.... chambered in 762x39mm with a magnesium lower. Its a $1000 ar.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top