JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!!!I have a hard to find Para Ordnance P-16 Limited in excellent condition. I have too many 1911's that I don't shoot any more so I thought that it was time to part with this one. This is one of the ones made in Canada so you don't have to worry about any issues with it. It shoots awesome and is one of the best shooting and accurate guns I've ever owned. I have had no issues with it whatsoever and even had it inspected by an armorer a few months ago. I was going to use it to shoot USPSA but decided to shoot my Para Black Ops instead.

It comes with 1 factory mag and 2 Mec Gar mags. I lost the box for it and ordered a new one from Para but it hasn't arrived yet. I can give that to you when I get it.

I am pretty firm on the price as these are hard to find. I could ask more but I don't want to hassle with haggling. Not interested in any trades.

$700 and it is yours.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

Last Edited: