JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Para Ordnance P16-40 in 40acp, 16 round capacity. It's very clean, has about 2k rounds but very well maintained. It comes with Night sights, and is currently set up for competitive shooting (USPSA Limited division) but I can strip it of all the aftermarket stuff and sell it stock. Comes with Para Case, and 3 magazines, also has a stainless steel full length guide rod.

I also have reloading supplies I'll sell for extra if needed, particularly Bullets and brass.

Only thing I may be interested in trade is an Springfield EMP 9mm, but it won't hurt to throw something at me. With that said I'm open to "reasonable" offers.

I reserve the right to sell to the first person that has cash on hand and can meet with me the soonest. I won't reserve guns for anyone as I've been burned before on flaky buyers. First person to put cash in my palms takes the gun.

email: [email protected]

Aftermarkets:
Ed Brown Slide Stop
Ed Brown Thumb safety
Gun Craft Drilled and Tapped mag release (button picture does NOT come with the gun)
Unknown Flat metal Mainspring housing
Dawson Precision Magwell
Dawson Precision Base Pads (qty. 3)

Stock: $800
Gun with all of the aftermarket stuff: $950

Stock:
Runandgun002.jpg

Gun with all of the aftermarket modifications (Grip tape can be easily removed):
IMG_5812.jpg