Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Para Ordinance Warthog Carry Package $650

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Shamusaiello, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Shamusaiello

Shamusaiello Beautiful Bremerton New Member

Trade Pending!

Hi ya'll...I have had several offers through seattleguns.net on this but none have been finalized yet so I thought I would put this up on here to see it there is any interest. This is my carry piece so it has a few dents and dings and someone (not me) put some scratches on the slide when they tried to enlarge the rear sight apature. I had my gunsmith refinish the slide but you can still faintly see the scratchs. I took pictures of the scratches on the slide the best I could. I have put aprox 500 rounds down range with this beast and never had a malfunction, it eats ball, hollow points, even wadcutters with no hesitation. I picked this up in trade so I do not know total round count unfortuanately. For the $650 you get all pictured: 2 holsters, 1 mag pouch, 2 10 rnd mags, gunsnake and of course the Warthog. As far as trades go I would really like another 1911 (4" or kimber prefered) or a .40 xd + cash. If you have something else you would like to offer please feel free to PM me....the worst I can say is "No thanks!" I am located in Bremerton but would be willing to travel for teh right deal. Thanks.

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

2. cem3434

cem3434 Graham, WA Member

We are still meeting up tomorrow to try and trade right????

3. Shamusaiello

Shamusaiello Beautiful Bremerton New Member

Sorry bout that! Tade pending...and I like that .17 HMR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.