JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey NWF, I hope everyone is doing well. I have another firearm up for your consideration. Thank you for looking!

I'm selling my Para slim hawg officer sryle 1911 in SS finish, with around 300 rounds through it. It has run flawlessly for me, with multiple different brands of ammo and magazines. Its in great condition, but has some holster wear from being carried for a year. I had a brand new pair of tru glo tritium sights professionally installed a few months ago (the tritium still has a decade of life left at least). It comes with the factory mag, a kimber pro mag (is a 7 rounder with base plate) and a no name italian magazine (runs great). 8688641_01_para_ordnance_slim_hawg_ss_wit_640.jpg

It also comes with a pair of VZ grips recons in desert sand color along with the factory cocobolo wood grips with gold medallions. I have a custom FDE pancake kydex holster with molle attatchments, aswell as a raven concealment systems IWB kydex holster. Gun comes with factory hard case also.

With all the extras ive got well over a grand into this package. Ill throw in 100 rounds of 45 and a box of hydra shocks. I can meet at any FFL for the transfer in the Eugene/Springfield area you'd like. Weekends preferred, and you cover transfer costs

I appreciate your consideration.

$800 OBO.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Para Ordnance Slim Hawg SS with extras

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.