JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Might be interested. See some pics? Round count? Model type and color? I've got a WASR 10 in great condition, 3 30 round mags, and approx 1,500 rounds both HP and FMJ.
-Drew

It was a deployment gun that I bought following a tour in Afghanistan. Not really attached to it any more. I'm not sure what the exact model designation is but it's basically the p14 with match barrel, trigger, hammer...14+1 Cap and tritium sights.

Will post pictures when I'm off work.

Also round count is less than 100. It's basically sat in my closet for 2 years.

dbayless - I would be interested, send me a PM

..... Yea i had the chance to buy 1 while out in the box... They were like 900 w/ extra Hi cap mags... and case. Is it the one with Afghan On the side? I may be intrested.... Didnt have the $$$ at the time when deployed.... How much u looking for? Pics would be great... my buddy has one, we were deployed together.... Feb 2010-Sept 2010

This is in fact the Afghanistan OEF X one. Has the Afghan map on the side. You were deployed when I was. I was August 09-10 with 4BCT 82nd ABN DIV. Anywho I'm looking for Ak's so shoot me a reasonable offer PM.

Kinda funny thing too had the chance to pick one up when Iraq for $700.00(group buy). Still kicking myself for not picking one up. Best of luck in selling..
Wabbit OIF 09

photo (1).jpg photo (3).jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (3).jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.