JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, with no doughnuts that makes sense. :D
That is interesting, and it's an Oregon-only policy. I have worked at three stores in Washington, that sold firearms and nobody ever showed up.
Typically, we were asked for the current address of the individual who was "Denied" and we assumed they would be receiving an in-home visit very soon.
The one article mentions that it was Governor Kitzhaber's idea to take a patrolman off his assignment to investigate each denial. What a waste of time. :rolleyes:

I have two hand guns in my safe of people who are not allowed to own them and no one did a home visit I still don't know what to do with them

I don't think he was offended!
He doesn't know you are a nice guy with an FFL that occasionally does a transfer for someone who buys a gun on line then can't pass the background check to pick it up...
Just a mis-communication...:D
Bro:)

I thought the deal last year at Fishermans was good, but this one was great! I bought last year at $499 with a rebate for two mags and a cleaning kit. Mine did need to go back to Para because it wouldn't cycle well, but it's been really smooth since I got it back. Enjoy them guys!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top