JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sportsmans Warehouse has a load of the Stainless Para Experts on Sale (on Black Friday only) at $399 and Para has a $100 mail-in rebate through the end of the year. Not a bad 1911 for $299!
Check BlackFriday.com

*What Eric said. I guess I shouldn't post at 5am with no sleep - watching the kids can be worse than Black Friday Shopping.

Last Edited:
Was in store this morning before work and it was pretty busy. They said there were about 50 in stock, I got number 83 and hung out until I had to leave for work and saw several walk out the door before #15 came up. Hopefully they don't sell out before this afternoon when I can get back :eek:.

I went by the 185th store didnt bother with the gun counter since there were about 30 customers deep. The rest of the store wasnt busy and no one in line at checkout.

I did see a state trooper pull and and go running in when I was leaving. Wonder if someone failed their background check.

I went by the 185th store didnt bother with the gun counter since there were about 30 customers deep. The rest of the store wasnt busy and no one in line at checkout.

I did see a state trooper pull and and go running in when I was leaving. Wonder if someone failed their background check.
Is that what happens when you fail a background check? I always thought they just not sell you the gun

Is that what happens when you fail a background check? I always thought they just not sell you the gun

http://www.opb.org/news/article/npr-oregon-to-investigate-failed-firearm-background-checks/
http://www.oregonfirearms.org/background-checks-failure-state-police

State trooper is supposed to investigate every failed background check.

So lets use some deductive reasoning. There was no commotion in the store suggesting a shoplifter. The vast majority of shoppers where at the gun counter. It was a state trooper instead of the sheriff office or Hillsboro police. The trooper pulled to the front of the building so he must not be shopping. He was moving briskly and Sportsman's did not have any donuts that day.

So my conclusion is failed background check

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top