JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok so I checked at USPS on a package 12x12x10, which it sounds like it would be if you strapping taped two boxes together, a weight of 20 pounds for priority mail and the estimated cost was $20.20. How about $45 shipped for 1000?

I guess they call it Media Mail now ....

Media Mail
2–8 Business Days4

Media Mail® is a cost-effective way to send media and educational materials. This service has restrictions on the type of media that can be sent. From $2.66 at a Post Office.

Using Media Mail
What can you send using Media Mail?

• Books (at least eight pages)
  • Printed music and test materials
  • Video and sound recordings
  • Printed educational charts
  • Medical loose-leaf pages and binders
  • Computer-readable media
  • Maximum weight is 70 lbs.
  • $7.25 for 10 pounds
  • $7.76 for up to 10+ to 11 pounds

It's printed material … you can use media mail.

There is also a Large FRB with the dimensions of 23 11/16 inches by 11 3/4 inches by 3 inches that might work if you take the targets out of their original box.

You should consider donating those targets. You could be able to make more money donating them than what your selling them for. Both Boy Scouts and 4-H shooting sports donations are tax deductible. If you were local, I could name a few youth shooting programs that could use them.

Local to you is the kitsap club that is working on a youth air rifle program. They may be able to use them for practice targets since the bullseyes are nearly the same size as their air rifle targets.

O.K. I took this old body to the USPS and found out that if I take the targets out of the org. ox and ship them flat rate box it will cost $18.90 per 500, If you will pay that much give me your home addy and I will sell them for $28.90 shipped.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top