JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paper plates and bingo dabbers. Cheap, easy and fast, plus they come in a variety of colors, even glow in the dark.

Dab: Dabbing, or the dab is a simple dance move or gesture in which a person drops their head into the bent crook of a slanted, upwardly angled arm, while raising the opposite arm out straight in a parallel direction.

Not to be confused with daubing/dauber.. someone spelled it wrongs.

I use these on cheap Walmart paper plates. They are stick-on, bright orange for visability, and inexpensive. They come in green also. Available at Walmart or LGS, as well as Amazon.

81O1N%2BfFU5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Dab: Dabbing, or the dab is a simple dance move or gesture in which a person drops their head into the bent crook of a slanted, upwardly angled arm, while raising the opposite arm out straight in a parallel direction.

Not to be confused with daubing/dauber.. someone spelled it wrongs.

Better tell Walmart, as they sell them mispelled.

1593444660808.png

I typically print my targets but discovered the 'bullseye' never printed 'dark' enough to see clearly so I still print a basic target from the 'my targets' site and stick a target dot on the center. works very well for me.
img20200618_12485364.jpg

Thanks for all the ideas! I'm making my way through them now, lots of options. And I really appreciate including the direct links to the product. That's going above and beyond.:s0152:

bbbass,

That's the exact stuff I use too.

In fact, tomorrow I'm going to the range to make sure some of my 'go to' firearms are zeroed using 'Target Spots' on pie plates.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top